Kingsview Middle School 2

Posted August 19, 2014
I've heard of this school and everyone makes it seem so good, when in actuality, it's not.

Posted August 22, 2013
The teachers show great concern for the students and their future success. The principal seems well versed in the continuing education of the students on through high school.

Posted January 09, 2012
I am a student and the school is great. There are a lot of afterschool activites and many offers to do above grade level material. Though there are flaws like corny and unessary "Sayings". Like ROAR... Although it's really fun. There is even a school store so you could purshace things with fake money you could earn. And they are pretty determined about student participation.

Posted August 28, 2011
My child is attending KMS and we believe it is an excellent school. The office staff are friendly and considerate. The principal, Ms. Thomas, is engaging and involved. It's nice to see the staff care about the students. Anytime we have had a concern the staff has been quick to listen and act when necessary. From what we've experienced the majority of students at KMS are respectful and interested in learning.

Posted July 07, 2009
Kingsview is one of the better middle schools in Upper Montgomery County. One thing that stands out for me is the friendliness of the office staff. They are quick to greet a visitor and see what they can do to help. A number of other schools I've been too have office staff that are nonengaged with visitors, grumpy and often suspicious of the motives of any child that shows up in the office. I salute Kingsview for breaking with that trend.

Kingsview Middle School 1

Posted March 03, 2009

Posted December 05, 2008
This school is excellent!!!

Posted July 02, 2008
I'm a student at KMS and I love it! The teachers are all so nice and you learn so much while having a great time. The other students there are awesome and you always feel really safe at school. The emergency procedures are well laid out with the exception of the new tornado drill. I'm just sad our principal is leaving but he sure improved the school a whole lot!

Posted December 05, 2007

Posted November 21, 2007
I am a parent of a student that once attended KVMS. We left the state and have returned, hoping to have my son re-enrolled in KVMS. While living in another state I found that KVMS is a great school compared to the one that my son had to attend while in Georgia. I think that the prinicpal, staff and teachers are very helpful and do there best to assist the parent and student with whatever is needed. I rate KVMS a great school and feel proud that my son attends.

Kingsview Middle School
18909 Kingsview Rd, Germantown, MD  20874
Last modified Kingsview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingsview Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top