Germantown, MD

Posted October 12, 2013
I have a new kindergartener, and couldn't be happier with the welcome my son and my family have received. With small classes and a small school, my son didn't feel overwhelmed by his new experience. All the kindergarten teachers are incredible, and all school staff that I have encountered throughout the school are always friendly and helpful. The older kids are always kind and helpful to the little ones. I was so scared for this milestone, but so happy and relieved by our wonderful little school!

Posted August 14, 2013
The teachers here are very caring and the school in general celebrates and appreciates diversity.

Posted November 26, 2008
I had an amazing education!

Lake Seneca Elementary School
13600 Wanegarden Dr, Germantown, MD  20874
Last modified Lake Seneca Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Seneca Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top