Germantown, MD

Lake Seneca Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2015
My Son studying in the school in kindergarten and it is really good. We love it and the teacher taken care very nice of kids as well as followup with kids assignments, work, daily schedules. He answers 1st grade math, science now itself. Principal Ms.Teri is taken care every kids and followup with weekly schedules. We love to continue in the school. Parent/Teacher one to one meet teacher makes notes of kids activities and kids concerns and the way to improve which really helpfull in focusing kids career. Education not only with teaches and also with parents to follow up which makes better society.

Lake Seneca Elementary School
Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 27, 2015
Eventhough Kids are getting enough in kindergarten but need little more and which will helpfull when they go to next level and gifted programs, as well compare with peer schools in montgomery county.

Posted October 12, 2013
I have a new kindergartener, and couldn't be happier with the welcome my son and my family have received. With small classes and a small school, my son didn't feel overwhelmed by his new experience. All the kindergarten teachers are incredible, and all school staff that I have encountered throughout the school are always friendly and helpful. The older kids are always kind and helpful to the little ones. I was so scared for this milestone, but so happy and relieved by our wonderful little school!

Posted August 14, 2013
The teachers here are very caring and the school in general celebrates and appreciates diversity.

Posted November 26, 2008

Lake Seneca Elementary School
13600 Wanegarden Dr, Germantown, MD  20874
Last modified Lake Seneca Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Seneca Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top