Bad
Good

Let's get the negative out of the way: This school is overcrowded, and the building needs to be renovated. Now onto the positive, based solely on our personal experiences: My daughter is in Kindergarten. Her teacher cares for each of her students individually and I was very impressed with how she handles a class of 24. Everything is very organized and she keeps the kids on task. I have had positive encounters with the principal, vice principal, volunteer coordinator, and other staff members. My daughter is thriving here and so far I am happy. I hope we will continue to have positive experiences in the higher grades as well.

Both my girls went to this school. My eldest went for 4 & 5th grade. She was a struggling student before she came to Rippling Woods so much so we considered holding her back in 3rd grade. Rippling Woods staff taught to my daughter, learning what she needed and she went from a failing student to A's and B's within a year. She hated school when she started and left loving school. I really like the open classroom environment and the amount of communication from teachers and staff about my children is outstanding. A very engaged staff! The principle is a bit rough around the edges but if you keep an open mind you realize what a fantastic job he does. He isn't the soft spoken sweetie you think of when you think of an elementary school teacher. He's no non-sense, which was my favorite part about him. I had to move my youngest daughter to another school this year due to me moving and we miss Rippling Woods so much. Her new school can't hold a candle to Rippling Woods.

I was a student at this school from the 1st - 5th grades. Now my daughter attends this school. She started attending in kindergarten and is currently in the 4th grade. I loved the school and the teachers and my daughter feels the same way. To see the high standards applied towards learning as well as self respect and respect for others, which has been the focus of this school since the days I roamed it's halls, is very impressive. I am proud to not only be a parent, but a past student as well! GO PANDAS!!!!

My husband is in the military, so we have moved a lot in the past few years. This school is one of the best schools my daughter has attended. Her teacher is wonderful. A negative would be all of the money we have sent in so far. Every week there is something new to pay for. Compared to Severn Elementary, this school is perfect. This school actually cares about their students.

This school is over crowded! There are other less populated schools within 5 minutes of this one, but thanks to zoning, closed admissions, and an idiot superintendent, they push this school on everyone. This school has approximately 700 students, compared to the 300-500 students of other schools. The school doesn't have walls separating classes, so the students hear everything! Staff is not very welcoming and the principal is invisible, only to be seen at school functions. PTA milks money from the students and parents whenever they get a chance and it's very annoying. Many of the students don't even benefit from the money collected. The vice principal should be the principal since he is very visible and does more interacting with everyone. A few of the teachers are okay but I'll bite my tongue about the others. Please move to another district if you can, you'll thank me

Both my children attended Rippling Woods from k-5 and it was the best experience. Teachers are wonderful. School is getting a little over crowded but it doesn't reflect on the teachers ability to teach.

My daughter who is now in middle school went here for 3-5 grade and now my son is in kindergarten here. I love this school, very high parent involvement, teachers really care and are great with the kids. They work with you when you have issues or concerns and are always good about getting back to you. A+ on this public school!

I was very apprehensive about this public school. I love the school and the teachers. I have been pleasantly suprised and pleased by the school as a whole!

I think that Rippling Woods Elementary School is great. They offer many programs and activities for the students. I'm also glad that my daughter can learn more because the classes aren't over crowded.

My daughter attends this school and it is awesome. The teachers really care and work with the children , there is high parent involvement. It is the best

Last modified Rippling Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.