Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

My children transferred to Solley mid year and the transition was flawless. The staff is incredible and my kids love school. I can't say enough about how awesome their teachers have been! The administration is also fantastic!

This is a school where teachers go above and beyond for the students especially Ms.Skasko.

Great school with teachers who care. Easy school to get around in. Plenty of was to volunteer to see your child at school.

Solley has a great staff and environment that positively helps students grow. The PTA is active and constantly finding ways to help make the place even better. Communication is strong and I recommend this school for anyone interested in moving to our area.

Solley is a fantastic school. The staff are very proactive and care deeply for the welfare of the students. The PTA is very active and there are lots of volunteer opportunities.

the school needs leadership primarily with the principal, the teacher is ok, program good, music perfect, please when kids no go to school is for some reason all is humans, and sometimes is difficult send kids at school for any reason the school need more pacience thanks

Hopefully with a new principal, this will become; as it has in the past, the "Best School Ever".

My kids have gone to this school for 2 years. The teachers have been pretty good . However I believe that the principal Mr. Wagner is not as he seems. When my son had problems it was swept under the rug and was never resolved to my satisfaction or my sons. I hope with a new principal this new school year things will be different and both my children have a great school and then my rating would go up.

Wonderful school with friendly and helpful staff. My children love this school and enjoy waking up and experiencing each and evey day here. We came from the arnold school area and I comfortably say this school is a much better school.

This is a WONDERFUL school. My kids transferred here after attending a private school and they have flourished beyond my expectations. They are recognzied for their hard work, congratulated for their acheivements, and are always encouraged to keep going. The communcication from the school is wonderful, teachers are approachable and available, and the administration is always present . The front office is phenomenal. The teachers care about every child and my children have benefitted from the individual attention they have received from their teachers. Music, band, dance group, lego club - all great!

Last modified Solley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.