Glen Burnie, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted April 15, 2014
Solley is a fantastic school. The staff are very proactive and care deeply for the welfare of the students. The PTA is very active and there are lots of volunteer opportunities.

Posted October 27, 2013
the school needs leadership primarily with the principal, the teacher is ok, program good, music perfect, please when kids no go to school is for some reason all is humans, and sometimes is difficult send kids at school for any reason the school need more pacience thanks

Posted August 13, 2013
Hopefully with a new principal, this will become; as it has in the past, the "Best School Ever".

Solley Elementary School 3

Posted August 12, 2013
My kids have gone to this school for 2 years. The teachers have been pretty good . However I believe that the principal Mr. Wagner is not as he seems. When my son had problems it was swept under the rug and was never resolved to my satisfaction or my sons. I hope with a new principal this new school year things will be different and both my children have a great school and then my rating would go up.

Posted June 14, 2013
Wonderful school with friendly and helpful staff. My children love this school and enjoy waking up and experiencing each and evey day here. We came from the arnold school area and I comfortably say this school is a much better school.

Posted December 07, 2011
This is a WONDERFUL school. My kids transferred here after attending a private school and they have flourished beyond my expectations. They are recognzied for their hard work, congratulated for their acheivements, and are always encouraged to keep going. The communcication from the school is wonderful, teachers are approachable and available, and the administration is always present . The front office is phenomenal. The teachers care about every child and my children have benefitted from the individual attention they have received from their teachers. Music, band, dance group, lego club - all great!

Posted November 07, 2009
My daughter loves the school, her fellow students, the staff, and especially her frist grade teacher Mrs Abbinanti. Everyone I've personally encountered are caring, lovely people who genuinely like children and want to foster their growth and education. The teachers encourage parent involvement and really listen and give feedback. Just wonderful.

Posted October 04, 2009
My son, who is a P-K student, loves his school and teachers, which makes me very happy

Posted September 30, 2009
My niece and nephew attend Solley and they speak very highly of the staff. I don't think I know too many kids who want to go to school even on weekends!

Posted September 29, 2009
It is the best Elementary School ever!! It has the best teachers, the school is very neat and clean!... The kids adore the environment and enjoy the learning experience!!

Solley Elementary School
7608 Solley Rd, Glen Burnie, MD  21060
Last modified Solley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Solley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top