George T. Cromwell Elementary School 3

Posted February 02, 2012
Overall a good, safe school. My kid enjoy to go to class and the new Principal is trying very hard to make the school better for the students and the parents.

George T. Cromwell Elementary School 5

Posted August 20, 2009
I am so relieved my daughter has been able to attend (Ferndale EEC for Kindergarten and) Cromwell for 1st grade. We are preparing to make another military move, but for this year, I am going to really treasure the fact that she gets another year at a school with friendly, caring, educated staff; all the extra programs that make school really fun like PE, art, library, computer lab, and music (this is not the case in all parts of the country); a well-organized and high-functioning PTA; and a challenging learning environment with the opportunity to join advanced math and reading groups. Mrs.Lane is an amazing first grade teacher with 19 years of perfecting her skills. She can handle a large classroom with patience and ease. She challenges students' minds and nourishes their sprits as well. Thank you Mrs.Mossmiller, Mrs.Moore, Mrs.Weller, Mr.D, and the office and lunch teams too! L.L.

George T. Cromwell Elementary School 5

Posted August 31, 2006
I have had nothing but great experiences with Cromwell.My son is now in his last year at Cromwell.My youngest son is just starting kindergarten (Ferndale located in Cromwell.)My daughter(the oldest)is now in tenth grade.Her days at Cromwell have helped her become a wonderful young adult.Thank you Teachers & Staff for such a great experience!I look forward to the next six years with Cromwell....

George T. Cromwell Elementary School
525 Wellham Ave, Glen Burnie, MD  21061
Last modified George T. Cromwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George T. Cromwell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top