Glen Burnie, MD
Before care: Yes

Glen Burnie Park Elementary School 3

Posted July 03, 2012
The School is average. Some of the teachers care about the acedemics and help the students and some could care less. Some of the admistrators are very rude to parents. The parking, Pickup, and dropoff is a mess due to poor design

Glen Burnie Park Elementary School 4

Posted December 07, 2011
I have been more than pleased with the education my children have received at this school. Their current principal is OUTSTANDING, really cares about each and every student and is clearly dedicated and cares about the students. The teachers have always been responsive and the staff are all friendly and caring as well. I've had a child in this school for that last 7 years and not once have I regretted it. My only wish was that more parents would take the time to get involved in the school because I think they could truly make a good school even better!

Glen Burnie Park Elementary School 4

Posted January 31, 2009
My daughter has been going there for three years and their curriculum is up to par.

Glen Burnie Park Elementary School 0

Posted November 22, 2007
We have chosen to relocate due to the poor education my son is receiving at GBP. The staff is rude and unresponsive. I have had to micro-manage and repeatedly follow up with his teacher and administration regarding required forms, due dates for fundraisers, and general questions I have had about his schooling. His once avid interest in reading and art has plummeted, and he finds the school boring-a response not typical of my child. Punishments are issued rather than working with the children on fundamentals that will help them in their lives. I am fortunate to have the option to move, but am disappointed that my son lost a year of enrichment by attending GBP.

Glen Burnie Park Elementary School 5

Posted July 15, 2007
I love GBP My children have thrived in a very warm and nuturing environment. The teachers are truly dedicated and work hard to make sure all of the students are doing their best. I am very pleased with the school. I would love it if more parents were involved. I am not sure all of the parents are attending the parent meetings. GBP is a great school!

Glen Burnie Park Elementary School 5

Posted June 15, 2007
I am very please with Glen Burnie Park School. I have had 2 children enrolled there. The staff is very helpful.

Glen Burnie Park Elementary School 3

Posted January 12, 2004

Glen Burnie Park Elementary School
500 Marlboro Rd, Glen Burnie, MD  21061
Last modified Glen Burnie Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Burnie Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top