Bad
Good

Very secure school, great teachers who work with the children individually if they are falling behind. Parent/Teacher conferences are very in-depth, they are very detailed on student reports and every classroom has a television set linked solely up to the office for morning announcements or alerts. As I mentioned before, this school is very secure and thourough with their sign-ins and verification of parents and guardians. I trust this school with my children.

I love this school. My son has ADHD and they are wonderful with him and very understanding!

i love Glendale as well as my 8 yr. old. she has been attending since kindergarten and will be entering the 3rd grade in the fall. all of her teachers so far have been wonderful. the after school program (sacc) is also a great benefit. i am proud to be a part of the Glendale community.

This is my daughters 6th year at the school and my sons 4th year, for the most part the teachers are good at identifying the childrens needs. The principal is wonderful and most of the staff recognizes my children and myself which is a huge plus to me, it definitely makes me feel more comfortable leaving them there. The principal checks the sex offender website and has recognized a convicted offender when he tried to pick a child up at the school and he notified police and the parents were notified as well. My only issue is there are many young teachers at the school and I think they may still need extra guidance.

This school is nothing but WONDERFUL. The principal and staff are extemely friendly and helpful when needed. I have 2 children there and this is our 4th year at the school. I feel very safe and comfortable with my children there. I wish they could stay at Glendale unitl 12th grade...lol

We moved to the Glen Burnie area from the Balto. County area 3 years ago. I enrolled both my sons in Glendale, my youngest is still in Glendale and he loves his teacher and the staff are the best. They have always been courteous and have answered my questions without getting upset. My oldest is now in Marley Middle, but he loved Glendale too. This school is always clean. You never see kids lingering in the halls or on the grounds after school. The staff, Principal and Vice Principal are on top of things and I feel safe leaving my child in their care. They know what is going on and the comings and goings of everyone.

Last modified Glendale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.