Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted July 07, 2016
Unfair balance between students and teachers so overall the school does not show honesty whatsoever.

Posted July 07, 2016
The teachers do not know how to control classes and the principal lets the students fight, don't come here at all!

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted April 11, 2016
All students are treated different if the teacher don't like the student they will lie on them

Posted April 11, 2016
This school is terrible. They do not help your child. My child was bullied they did nothing to stop it. When he defended himself he got suspended. The principal is unprofessional doesn't make time to talk to parents. That school has lied to me on so many different occasions and if the teachers lie on the student the administrator s lie also you cant trust no one. I would never recommend that school for anyone !!!!

Posted April 11, 2014
This is the worse school I have ever worked with. I am sitting in the office now getting my sons transfer papers and the office staff is agitating a student that is already upset. There is an epidemic of kids that cut themselves and administration does nothing to bullys but then punishes the child that is bullied after they have had enough. There is a few good teachers that want to make learning exciting but the rest of them need a new profession because they are letting down our kids :(

Marley Middle School 5

Posted May 15, 2013
i am home schooled and i rather go back to Marley middle and that is saying something i love Marley!!!!

Marley Middle School 3

Posted August 30, 2012
I currently have a seventh and sixth grader at this school. Last year we had problems with my son being bullied. He was punched twice. Once for getting the answer right when the other child didn't. I don't think the staff handled it properly. I think that they brush some of it under the rug. I am hoping that this will be a better year. Other staff there including guidance counselors I am extremely pleased with and they are very willing to help. My sixth grader is ADHD and severe anxiety so I foresee this year I will really need the counselors help. From what my son tells me there is a lot of fighting in the classrooms and it is disruptive. My oldest daughter went there around eight years ago and she said there was a lot of fighting back then as well. Mostly with the boys. I think the school could improve upon somethings. Last I checked there was zero tolerance when it comes to bullying in Anne Arundel county. I think part of the problem comes from when they redistrict and changed what areas feed into Marley Middle.

Marley Middle School 5

Posted February 02, 2012
I have a 6th grader at Marley this year and have had a great experience with the school and staff. Not only do the teachers help the students they have been proactive in problem areas, with after school help on Tues and Thur. This is my second child to go through Marley and so far I have been very pleased with my child's education. Between the parent conect and after school progams, it is hard not to succeed.

Posted February 01, 2012
I agree that the staff do NOTHING but sit back and watch kids FIGHT violently in the hallwalls, bully each other and act like animals. The teachers don't help students that need extra attention with classwork. My child has been going there for 3 years now and it hasn't gotten any better. It's really a shame how bad the staff is.

Posted March 28, 2011
They do nothing in regards to kids being bullied I have been to the school numerous times and its still not handled yet. It makes you want to homeschool instead of dealing with this everyday!

10 Davis Ct, Glen Burnie, MD  21060
Last modified Marley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.