Glenwood, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted December 06, 2011
This is an awesome school!!! My daughter is in sixth grade and all jer teachers are excellent. Becaiuse of the teachers quality instructions, she is excelling in all her classes. Her GT Social Studies and GT Research teachers are very nice and always helpful.

Posted February 11, 2011
This school is amazing! The students and faculty are are just fantastic. Everyone is very nice, and if an act of bullying does occur someone always steps in to stop it. This school not only has great achedemics, but also has fun, social activities; my favorite is Midnight Madness. It will be a sad day when I finnally have to leave Glenwood.

Glenwood Middle School 0

Posted July 12, 2009
An excellent middle school for my son. We are especially pleased with his grade six science teacher, Mrs. Marquart. She has truly inspired him to do his best. His love of science has grown under her outstanding instruction and program.

Glenwood Middle School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
I'm a seventh grade student, and I find that Glenwood Middle school is simply amazing. The teachers are flexible, kind, and helpful.

Posted May 30, 2007
This is the best Middle School ever teachers are great also all the staff are nice and our princpal Mr.Wilson is as nice as can be to the students he is great also.

Glenwood Middle School 4

Posted July 14, 2005

Posted February 11, 2005
I love this school. The teachers are very nice. So is the princpal.

Glenwood Middle School 4

Posted June 22, 2004
My son, 12, has made many friends. He loves it and has found the math, English, and Spanish programs to be very helpful. I am so glad we moved out here, and I am sure deep down, he is too.

Glenwood Middle School
2680route 97, Glenwood, MD  21738
Last modified Glenwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenwood Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top