Bad
Good

My son is in Kindergarten here and absolutely loves it! His teachers Mrs. Boyce and Mrs. Dollins are the most amazing team. My son has some issues focusing and can be a bit hyper in the most inappropriate times and where some teachers would have written him off as a problem child they actively work to keep him on track and use various methods to keep him focused. He has excelled quickly and I am amazed at how well he reads and can do math. He is challenged everyday by them and I know that he is able to show his true academic ability. He is excited to go each and every day and comes home ready to tell me about everything that he learned. The school keeps the parents involved and the office staff is always so kind and helpful. They encourage parents to participate and their after school activities such as their fall carnival and sunset reading are one of the many reasons my son is so happy here. I am so thrilled that this was the school that set the bar for his education.

My daughter is currently in kindergarten here and we absolutely love it. She went to Pre-K there last year and I couldn't have asked for a better program! I love all the teachers we have come into contact with and my daughter comes home excited and happy everyday.

Clean and 'mostly' nice staff who certainly do not tolerate bullying which is far more than I can say for their sister schools in the area. They actively aim for participation in events projects and activities from students and parents alike.

Great School!!! My children had previously attended private school. We were concerned that the adjustment would be hard on them. The teachers and the staff are very involved and caring. My children are being challenged everyday . The PTA is great too. The have the fall carnival to raise money for the school. The kids really enjoy it!

My daughter attended greenview knolls in Kindergarden and LOVED it. Mrs.Stoll and Mrs. Neubling are the dynamic duo! She was reading at an amazing level at the end of the school year and both teachers show much attention and care for their students. Thanks to them...first grade has been a breeze for her and she is in about 3rd grade reading. Great experience at GKES

Man, I go to school here just graduated! This school is great. Mr. hazuda and Mrs. Servello Are fantastic people! So Put ur child(ren) in this school. The teacher actually pay attention to the students and help them to their needs!

I would not recommend putting any child in GreenView Knolls Elementary. It is one of the worst schools in the county that I have seen. Most of the teachers appear to only care about receiving a paycheck instead of teaching children.

Overall we are favorably impressed with this school. The academic programs and teacher involvement are good. It was a 'low performing school' in the past, but, has steadily improved each year. It now accepts other students from 'low performing' schools as part of the No Child Left Behind law. Some of the schools teachers are world class, others not so much. The physical education program teacher was voted one of the best in the state. The school emphasizes good student behavoir. This can be difficult though because parent involvement can be limited. The PTA is engaged with the school faculty.

Last modified Greenview Knolls Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.