Bad
Good

Continuing my last review (I felt this needed to be said), the principal/administration presence is always known. They often stop by our classes and lunch. I personally feel like they can "bully" students around sometimes and I STRONGLY encourage parents to be aware of this. Don't get me wrong, I believe the principal/adminstration is EXCELLENT 99% of the time, but I have seen people/experienced being reprimanded for things they did not do. I really encourage parents to fight for their children to stay here if a situation arises, because this really is a great school and a great opportunity. Also, students will meet people from different places in Washington County and it truly is a great experience. It's almost like networking; you will begin to have friends literally everywhere in Washington county (a pretty culturally diverse place in its own right). Great place to prepare for college socially as well as mentally.

I am currently a senior at WCTHS and I have to say that it has been a wonderful experience. There are several different technical areas that students can enroll in to get hands-on experience and get a jump start on their careers. There is a variety of students that attend this school, and the teachers actually care about their classes and do their best to help out everyone. Attending WCTHS was the best decision I have ever made and has prepared me to be the professional I need to be in the real world.

I go to WCTHS in its fun and the teachers are great and there to help you. There are many careers and subjects that you can enroll in.

I'm currently attending Washington County Technical High, and I must say, it's definitely not your ordinary High School! It's spectacular! :) I have learned more than I would have in any other high school, that's for sure.

This school is the greatest school in Washington County!

Last modified Washington County Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 11-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.