Posted March 08, 2013
Continuing my last review (I felt this needed to be said), the principal/administration presence is always known. They often stop by our classes and lunch. I personally feel like they can "bully" students around sometimes and I STRONGLY encourage parents to be aware of this. Don't get me wrong, I believe the principal/adminstration is EXCELLENT 99% of the time, but I have seen people/experienced being reprimanded for things they did not do. I really encourage parents to fight for their children to stay here if a situation arises, because this really is a great school and a great opportunity. Also, students will meet people from different places in Washington County and it truly is a great experience. It's almost like networking; you will begin to have friends literally everywhere in Washington county (a pretty culturally diverse place in its own right). Great place to prepare for college socially as well as mentally.

Posted February 19, 2010
I am currently a senior at WCTHS and I have to say that it has been a wonderful experience. There are several different technical areas that students can enroll in to get hands-on experience and get a jump start on their careers. There is a variety of students that attend this school, and the teachers actually care about their classes and do their best to help out everyone. Attending WCTHS was the best decision I have ever made and has prepared me to be the professional I need to be in the real world.

Posted September 21, 2009
I go to WCTHS in its fun and the teachers are great and there to help you. There are many careers and subjects that you can enroll in.

Washington County Technical High School 2

Posted July 31, 2009

Washington County Technical High School 0

Posted November 09, 2008
I'm currently attending Washington County Technical High, and I must say, it's definitely not your ordinary High School! It's spectacular! :) I have learned more than I would have in any other high school, that's for sure.

Posted July 16, 2007
This school is the greatest school in Washington County!

Posted December 04, 2005
I go to the tech high. I absoultly love it. There is so much here to learn about, your with other schools and makes everything so much more interesting. I love the great learning experience and being hands-on involved with my tech class. Most of the staff is also very helpful and very awesome!

Posted October 13, 2004
- a former student
I attended this school in 1999-2001. I have to say that this school has a great program. Kids get to learn everything that they would in high school as well as a trade. The teacher and the administration was wonder. I would recommend any high school student interested in a certain field to go to this school.

Washington County Technical High School
50 West Oak Ridge Dr, Hagerstown, MD  21740
Last modified Washington County Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 11-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington County Technical High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top