Hagerstown, MD

Bester Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2013
Bester is an all around good school. They have lots of extra curricular activities and special trips because they get a lot of funding. The principle doesn't seem like the friendliest person but I love my sons teacher, she is the best and will address any concerns you have. I do however have a problem with the students that go there. This is not the schools fault but because of the community that lives in the Bester district, there are a lot of hoodlum kids and ones that use profanity around young ones etc. I have heard that Bester is bad for head lice but that again is not the schools fault, that is just the kinds of students that attend. I have not however seen any lice on my son. If you are planning to move to the Bester district, don't feel like you need to avoid this school but just keep alert. on these types of things.

Bester Elementary School 1

Posted September 30, 2008

Bester Elementary School 1

Posted December 04, 2005
I am very disappointed.Mainly in my childs education he is getting from this chool system. Time and time I have asked for tutoring for him ect.. Their reply he doent need it.I have seen the schools test scores.I am unpleased with it.I feel my son is going to have an even more difficult time next year.Going from this school to middle school. I fel he struggles in both Math+Reading.They feel since he is not getting d's+U's it is acceptable.I do not.I have had my son in an Special out school learning center a few years ago.Te cost was too much for me though.I feel the school my son is in has remained very low in the testing area+scares me.His education is the most import thing(it is his future)I feel the education system is failing.Over the years my son has been here the teacher,principals have chance greatly every year.

Bester Elementary School
30 East Memorial Blvd, Hagerstown, MD  21740
Last modified Bester Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bester Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top