Hagerstown, MD

Posted August 19, 2014
I love this school!!! They are really good with the children here! So I rate you guys 5 stars. You guys really did earn the 5 stars!

Lincolnshire Elementary School 3

Posted August 18, 2014
This is our second year at Lincolnshire. We started out with problems that are normal for most little boys (rough play). Once it got out of hand I had a mtg with the principle and she responded quickly. Although most of the staff I had the pleasure of dealing with were great, I have to say the secretary could use some ppl skills. I think the school could improve the way they encourage children to do better. Things like awards for Honor Roll or Perfect Attendance is a great way to do that. Its not a BAD school but it could be a GREAT one with a little improvement

Lincolnshire Elementary School 1

Posted August 30, 2013
My son had been in Clear Spring Elementary till his mother moved him into Lincolnshire's district and made him go there. He spent one year in the school ('12-13) During the year, he had many problems with bullying. And despite complaints to the school administration, the bullying problem continued. The teacher's are almost all, young, recent graduates. I have been told that is the case because any teachers with seniority transfer to another school as soon as they have enough seniority to transfer out. Therefore, many of the teachers are new hires. My son was bringing home spelling words (in fourth grade) that he had learned in second grade in Clear Spring!!! His assessment scores prior to entering Lincolnshire were very high in verbal (85%), and he was above average in math (60%) His assessment scores after one year in Lincolnshire were verbal (42%), math (24%) I feel that the entire school year was a lost year for my son, and it makes me sad that he went through that situation. Even now, he has nothing good to say about his time there. Thankfully, his mother was appalled enough that good sense ruled, and he will be headed back to Clear Spring Elementary for the new year

Posted June 22, 2012
My child has had a great experience at Lincolnshire. He has been challenged and pushed beyond anything I expected. The teachers here have great compassion for students. Many are very challenging and I have witnessed such kindness and care from the staff. So glad he has this school to attend!

Lincolnshire Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2012
This school has no control over its students nor has any idea how to manage it. Children are allowed to scream and throw things at the teachers and disrupt class with little discipline. This is a Title 1 school that treats all of it students like they are Title 1. Because of the pathetic parents that raise these kids with drama at their house, the drama follows them to school and is expressed as drama. All of the students suffer because of the pathetic parents that can't get there act together and be parents. This is what you get with Title 1 schools...I wish I would have known before I allowed my child to attend this school or any other Title 1 school in the area. Title 1 schools are ruining the education level for the children of tomorrow.

Posted August 10, 2011
My daughter was in Kindergarten last year and I can't believe how well she did. By the end of the year she was reading books to me! The teachers are very friendly and care about each student. They teach them academics as well as good manners. I was highly impressed with her teacher and how much she learned in just one school year.

Posted February 01, 2011
This is a great school to be in. Working as a staff member, I love it. The staff is warm, friendly and knowledgeable. They are dedicated to children and improving test scores.

Posted April 08, 2010

Lincolnshire Elementary School 4

Posted July 05, 2009

Lincolnshire Elementary School 4

Posted February 02, 2009

Lincolnshire Elementary School
17545 Lincolnshire Rd, Hagerstown, MD  21740
Last modified Lincolnshire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincolnshire Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top