Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)

I have been very pleased with the experience my children have had at this school. My daughters have had fantastic teachers! I've been very happy with the programs they have in place to challenge children who are advanced, and to encourage children who need a little extra help. The teachers and administrators are fantastic at facilitating a healthy, happy learning environment for all children.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My child has had great teachers at this school. They have recognized my sons need for a strong challenge and give him advanced materials to ensure he stays interested in what they are learning.

I have been very pleased with my child's experience at Lincolnshire. I feel he is properly challenged and allowed to explore the things he is interested in. I have had no issues with the teachers or administrators. Parental engagement is key to having academically successful children and the teachers are good and active partners with the parents.

Amount of homework: Agree

homework at the kindergarten and first grade levels was appropriate and not at all time consuming. I think the longest that my child ever spent was 10 minutes and that involved writing a story and drawing a detailed, colorful picture.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school's motto is "Choose Kind. Believe. Lead." I have heard teachers reminding students of this, I have heard students reminding each other of this, and I have seen students and staff living this.

My son is just finishing up the first grade at Lincolnshire. His kindergarten and first grade teachers have been active partners in his education and have provided excellent help and feedback to help him to be academically successful and to develop into a lifelong learner. My son is reading at a 5th grade level and doing math at 4th grade level. This is a great place for bright children who have engaged parents.

Greatschools.com is being very generous even ranking this school a 3. It is HORRIBLE. Absolute failure to communicate with those seeking to help.

Amount of homework: Disagree

the teacher can barely do the work they give kids copied papers from textbooks and expect them to learn from that

I love this school!!! They are really good with the children here! So I rate you guys 5 stars. You guys really did earn the 5 stars!

This is our second year at Lincolnshire. We started out with problems that are normal for most little boys (rough play). Once it got out of hand I had a mtg with the principle and she responded quickly. Although most of the staff I had the pleasure of dealing with were great, I have to say the secretary could use some ppl skills. I think the school could improve the way they encourage children to do better. Things like awards for Honor Roll or Perfect Attendance is a great way to do that. Its not a BAD school but it could be a GREAT one with a little improvement

Last modified Lincolnshire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.