Hagerstown, MD

Posted May 25, 2010
This school is an excellent school to have your children attend to. When we moved here from Texas, they gave us a tour and were very friendly and welcoming. I am very pleased with the security they provide for the children. They are very firm with who is to pick up or visit your children. The teacher and parent involvement is outstanding. The teachers always emailed me when I addressed concerns pertaining to my children. The only thing I wish they had were more after school clubs as our Texas school did. Other than that, this school is outstanding and met my criteria as excellent school.

Pangborn Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2009

Pangborn Elementary School 0

Posted October 20, 2007
I think this school is doing very well. We are excited for the new building!

Posted January 06, 2006
I am very happy with this School. They have helped my 2 children very much that has ADHD. I would recommend this school to all. They have the extra help for 1 on1 if need it and so much more.

Posted March 09, 2005
I am very satisfied with the school so far, my son has attended for 4 years and there is a very supportive and helpful staff.

Pangborn Elementary School 2

Posted August 31, 2004

Pangborn Elementary School
195 Pangborn Blvd, Hagerstown, MD  21740
Last modified Pangborn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pangborn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top