Bad
Good

Posted April 22, 2015
My student went to Pangborn for school year 2013-2014, we have since moved to another state. I absolutely loved Pangborn for my child, they were excellent with him, ALL of the staff! Communication between parent and staff was also excellent! I have absolutely NO complaints about this school or staff. They did all they could to help my child and we're completely fair on discpline. my child had lots of problems with school but everyone was sooo helpful and never made me feel like i had a "problem child". The entire staff did all they good to make sure my child got the best education he could while there. I've always appreciated this school and do more so now that my child no longer goes there. Unfortunately not all schools are as great as this one.

Posted May 25, 2010
This school is an excellent school to have your children attend to. When we moved here from Texas, they gave us a tour and were very friendly and welcoming. I am very pleased with the security they provide for the children. They are very firm with who is to pick up or visit your children. The teacher and parent involvement is outstanding. The teachers always emailed me when I addressed concerns pertaining to my children. The only thing I wish they had were more after school clubs as our Texas school did. Other than that, this school is outstanding and met my criteria as excellent school.

Pangborn Elementary School

Posted October 20, 2007
I think this school is doing very well. We are excited for the new building!

Posted January 06, 2006
I am very happy with this School. They have helped my 2 children very much that has ADHD. I would recommend this school to all. They have the extra help for 1 on1 if need it and so much more.

Posted March 09, 2005
I am very satisfied with the school so far, my son has attended for 4 years and there is a very supportive and helpful staff.

Pangborn Elementary School
195 Pangborn Blvd, Hagerstown, MD  21740
Last modified Pangborn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.