Bad
Good

I love this school because my kids love it! No matter what happens their teachers are down to earth/human, knowledgeable, and genuinely care about my kids and what is best for their educational experience. That is important to me. I believe that they do everything possible to consider my child's best interest, even when that is increasingly difficult to do these days. They share my childrens' struggles and celebrations, and I trust their experience and professional judgement. My kids love going to school and that's a great reflection on Potomac Heights and the people that they encounter every day.

I'm a teacher at this school and it is a great school. The staff really gets along well and work hard for the students. We all have a great relationship outside of work too, which helps make us a stronger staff at school. I've had experienced other schools and this is by far the best! Your child is in great hands here!!!

This is a great school, the teachers are so dedicated and my chidlren really enjoy going!

I love this school as well. My daughter has a 4th grade teacher that we've had some problems with, but our son is having a wonderful kindergarten experience. The enrichment classes make up for some of the problems we've had with our daughter's class. All the staff make an effort to know the children, and volunteers are enthusiastically greeted. It's a wonderful place.

We really like the school. The teachers and staff are great. I agree with the previous comment completely. Academically- superior also, my son is in enriched reading and math also due to his excellance. He is currently in 2 second grade and reading at 5 grade reading level.

Last modified Potomac Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.