Hagerstown, MD

Posted February 07, 2014
St. Mary Catholic School is a faith centered, welcoming community that is the ideal place to educate my son. He is not only learning math facts, grammar rules, and reading comprehension, but he is also developing spiritually in his faith. As a graduate of SMCS I would not have chosen any other school, public or private, for him to go to.

Posted August 28, 2013
I have two children that attend St. Mary Catholic School and they both absolutely love it. I like that they keep me updated with their interim reports. I just feel really good about this school overall.

Posted July 03, 2013
All of the staff here is to be praised. The teachers and the nurses have really been a help to me and my child in the past year. Not only do I feel my child is safe here because of these people, but I feel that he is receiving the best education possible to prepare him for the future.

Posted February 25, 2013
St. Mary Catholic School is a faith centered, welcoming community that is the ideal place to educate my son. He is not only learning math facts, grammar rules, and reading comprehension, but he is also developing spiritually in his faith. As a graduate of SMCS I would not have chosen any other school, public or private, for him to go. Great School!

Posted November 30, 2012
I think the school community is fantastic and that our children are receiving a very good education. I really like how they keep the parents involved and the safe community in general!

Posted November 15, 2012
The community at St. Mary Catholic School is fantastic! I believe our children are receiving an outstanding education. Great atmosphere too!

Posted August 25, 2010
Fantastic school! Fantastic principal, teachers and students!!! The best school in Washington County. Transferred from public and best move we ever made. Our child is learning so much more. Strong foundations, real classwork, the way it should be!

Posted June 29, 2010
This school is the best school in Washington County (for grades k-8). It's an amazing school that teaches you so much. I highly recommend taking a tour and having your child shadow for a day if they're interested. I'm sure they'll love it and learn a lot!! I'm going into high school now but I loved St Mary.

St Mary Catholic School 4

Posted June 24, 2008
This is one of the best elementary/middle schools in the area. All of my children have attended. St. Mary stresses the basics and their math, science and English classes are exceptional and prepares children well for high school. The new principal is wonderful. Faith, morality and discipline are highly stressed (a great thing even for those who are not Catholic.) It may not have all the bells and whistles as the public schools but it offers much more - a firm grounding in academics in an environment of loving support. Do you children a favor and consider St. Mary School.

Posted February 01, 2007
St. Mary's is a wonderful school! They offer excellent academics, plenty of extracurricular activities such as volleyball, softball, basketball, and drama productions. The principal and staff are all extremely dedicated to the entire school population and the mission of catholic education. There are many volunteers involved in the school on a daily basis and serve a very important role in the school's success. My children have been here for 2 years and we are thankful every day that we made the move. This is a great school that deserves great children to be enrolled here!

St Mary Catholic School
218 West Washington Street, Hagerstown, MD  21740
Last modified St Mary Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Mary Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top