Hagerstown, MD
After care: No

Saint James School 5

Posted June 19, 2013
I am a former student (class of 1965). I have consistently discovered throughout the years that the education I received at St. James was in many ways superior to even a college education. After graduation, I spent many years in the military, so it was not until much later that I went to college to pursue two batchelor's and a master's degree. My St. James education helped me all along the way and made my college courses much easier than they would have been with a "normal" high school education. This fact was brought home to me on many occasions, as many of my college classmates were fresh out of high schools of their own and their general level of knowledge was well below the St. James standards. So here it has been 58 years since I graduated, but I still marvel at the quality of the curriculum at St. James. To all the current crop of faculty & staff at St. James I say "Well done, and keep it going".

Saint James School 5

Posted May 20, 2007
I'm from Mexico and I sent my daughter there for a year, she was very happy there and she made a lot of friends. The teachers are very good persons, they helped a lot to Maria and I want to thank miss pollock, miss Nicolosi, Mr. Rousseau and specially to miss Djohariah Pfaehler who always looked after her. I think St James was the best choice for my daughter.

Saint James School