PK-12|Private

Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

If you enjoy learning in a closed minded environment where the history teachers don't believe in anything that happened more than 7 thousand years ago than this is the school for you! I went to BCA for two years before leaving to go to Saint James School (which, by the way, was the best decision I had ever made. I definitely recommend looking at SJS since it's only a few minutes away). Some of the teachers at BCA are nice, some are not. Most of the kids are kind of friendly, some are not. The science textbooks are published by a Christian publisher. The history textbooks, as I mentioned before, start at around 7K years ago. You have to attend a god-awful bible class. Lunch is better than public school, but still not that great. The only positive thing I took away from the school was Pre-Algrebra. So if you have a bit more money to spend, send you kids to Saint James School or some other private school that doesn't look down on you if you aren't Christian or LGBT. I knew two people who left the school because they didn't feel welcomed because they weren't Christian. That is all.

I attended BCA my 5th grade year through graduation. I had the best experience with BCA and am very fortunate to be involved there. BCA helped me find who I am, what I want to do in life and showed me how to be involved. The school is small, I know each student there even the first graders. The school is like a big family. I have always been an athelte. At BCA I played every sport and learned in grew everyday. Great teachers, great students, a great family.

I wouldn't consider any other place for my daughter to go to school. At BCA they go above and beyond teaching, they encourage the students to think on their own, to problem solve and be creative. Students are given choices and responsibilities and they often rise to the occasion. God is at the forefront of education at BCA and when that happens, you tend to have intelligent, rational and respectful students. Submitted by Candy Foltz, a parent

Last modified Broadfording Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12