Hagerstown, MD

Posted May 11, 2015
our children love this school & I can't imagine any other. The staff & teachers really make you feel like family

Posted January 27, 2012
This is our first year at Heritage but our child started feeling like he was part of the Heritage family after his first week! Every staff member we have met thus far has gone out of their way to make us feel welcome. They now offer accelerated classes and their teaching style is both "child-centered and Christ-centered." We are both pleased and relieved to be sending our child to Heritage Academy!

Heritage Academy 4

Posted October 01, 2008
Mr. Gibbs, the pricipal at Heritage, has been a great asset to the school. He is a strong force in steering the high schoolers towards preparation for college, which is very important to us. There are many teachers there as well who excel in what they do and pass an excitement on for learning to the kids. The school is continually growing stronger as an academic institution. My kids are really happy there and have made good friends while getting a good education.

Posted June 06, 2005
I'm not a parent, but I attended Heritage for four years. I recently graduated in 2004. I am so glad for the experience Heritage gave me. Although there may not be certain accelerated classes, I felt like I was prepared when I came to college. Never have I regretted attending Heritage, because it not only prepared me academically but it prepared me spiritually for the world of ministry.

Heritage Academy 4

Posted March 06, 2004
'Both my children have gone to Heritage Academy since we relocated to this area three years ago. Heritage is a school where the children come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best. The teachers work hard to bring out the best in each child. The only problem is that because the school is so small (250 students) there are no accelerated classes for the children that should be in advanced classes.

Heritage Academy