Halethorpe, MD

Ucp Delrey School 5

Posted August 08, 2009
Even though the school is geared for disabled children, it also has a daycare for non-disabled and disabled. I knew about it because my nephew attended it (he has CP). Both of my boys went there for over 3 years. I highly recommend it to everyone! Since there are physically disabled children attending my boys were exposed to things that they wouldn't have been at any other daycare (ie.helping others, sign language). I love the entire staff, and the preschool age learned so much. Delrey helped me potty train both of my children which was a great benefit. The facility is brand new and beautiful--very convienent (right off routes 695,295 and 95). My nephew (who is disabled)is now 17 and in highschool, my sister contributes alot of his success to delrey, so for the disabled I also highly recommend it.

Ucp Delrey School