Havre De Grace, MD

Posted April 29, 2014
Roye-Williams has been a great school for my three children that have attended there. Mrs. Osborn, Mr. Hoffman, Mrs. Dacey(retired) Mrs. Field have been some of the most amazing teachers! I am happy my children attended this school and anytime one of my kids have had an issue it was addressed quickly! One of the first schools off base that I would recommend highly. I hope soon all states adopt Core Curriculum and soon so we can keep our kids education on the same level in each state.

Posted December 28, 2013
I have 3 children at RWES and I love the school. They have some of the most caring teachers at this school. My oldest has went to this school since K and is now in 5th grade and there has only been one teacher that I haven't liked. She is no longer at the school. All the other teachers my children have had were wonderful. The only bad thing I will say about the school is that it could use some remodeling.

Posted June 07, 2013
This is a great school. The teachers are great, and the school is always clean. Though, the principals and the other office staff could use some work. I'd like to give a huge thanks to Ms. Peyton, Ms. Mahoney, Mrs. Field, Mrs. Lichty, Mrs. Bartlebaugh, Mr. Stump, Mrs. Eure, Ms. Pettit, and Ms. Mehaffey. They make this school truly great.

Posted December 31, 2012
We absolutely love this school. The teachers do a great job and the administration is responsive to concerns. My two children are very different and they are meeting each of their needs.

Posted October 28, 2012
We love the school!!!!! We are military and my 3 kids are all in RWES for the last 3 yrs. I dont know how the school was the past years, but all i can say we love it. The teachers are awesome (1st to 5th grade), the office staff is always nice. They have extra programs for special gifted and also for kids who need some extra help. The music program with orchestra/band and chorus is really nice. It is an old school but thats the only negative thing about it. Read only the newest comments... WE LOVE RWES ;)

Posted April 06, 2012
My oldest daughter started at RW in 4th grade and did very well. She liked the school. The only concern I had was with the GT program or lack there of. The plus side was that they do offer chorus and band.

Posted August 16, 2011
it was a wonderful school, the teachers are friendly and are willingly to help in any way they can

Posted July 30, 2011
I had 2 children go through Roye William Elementary. My son went there from 2nd grade, he did great. My daughter started in Kindergaten, and was excellent upon completion of 5th grade. Thanks to the excellent work Ms. Aboud, and Ms Peyton put in. Mr Knight helped my son to be excellent in Math. Roye William elementary is like a Private school that is run by the government. We did not need a private school, because we could not ask for anything better. Thanks Ms. Osborne for your wonderful leadership, and caring for our kids. I love Roye William elementary.

Posted November 18, 2010
I have had two kids go to Roye Williams, one gifted and one special needs. We are prior military, but have only been at RWES as civilians. I can not say enough good things about the school and the staff. The school and staff are fantastic. I am so glad my kids go there, all of the teachers I have worked with have just been great. I only have one kid there now, but I think RWES has been a blessing for our family. The class sizes are amazing for public schools.

Posted June 22, 2010
I had 3 children attend this school. We are military. We are currently in Texas and I wish we were back in MD at Roye Williams. Staff are friendly if you are respectful, too. They CARE about all of the children. If your child is acting up, it is poor parenting; NOT the schools fault that they need to enforce discipline. My kids were happy there, cared for a GREAT deal. I had gifted AND special needs children at this school. Good luck, military families, finding a more caring school for our kids. I hate where we are and have had to pull my special needs child OUT of Texas schools. Thank God for Roye Williams!

Roye-Williams Elementary School
201 Oakington Rd, Havre De Grace, MD  21078
Last modified Roye-Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roye-Williams Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top