Posted January 06, 2010

Posted June 25, 2007
Moving my child from a christian private school to public school was a major decision for me. Westside intermediate blew my mind. The staff is out of this world and the communication between teacher and parent is outstanding. I learned more about my child's abilities, strong point and weakness this past year then i did in her earlier years of education. The open communication and dedication to education has opened my mind to see better understand it is not the school facility but the people working in the facility. I thank god for the staff at westside intermediate school you are an awesome group of people.

Posted November 08, 2004
Wonderful school. Very tight-knit. Very caring teachers with great staff. Parental involvement is high. My son really enjoys attending and I love volunteering when I can.

Posted August 09, 2004
With two words -- they care. There is strong parental involvement within the school which is so important. Westside Elem & Int. are the best schools in all of Salisbury, MD

Westside Intermediate School
8000 Quantico Rd, Hebron, MD  21830
Last modified Westside Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westside Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top