Bad
Good

I went to this school for 7 years and I must say that I love it. This school is the best school I have ever been to! My teachers were amazing, nice, strict, and fun! The students are the best people in the world! I love how they have the C.H.I.P program. If I could I would go back in time and do it again!

This school is amazing. The teachers makes my children fell good about then self unlike Thomas Stone school.

I was thrilled with the tutoring offered by the teachers! It helped my daughter tremendously with her math. The school is over-populated. This hinders the one-on-one attention given to each child. There are many empty classrooms available and often used as storage space! There needs to be more teachers to even out the student/teacher ratio. Senior citizen volunteers, often called 'Grandma's' are utilized to assist teachers, but they are limited in their ability to fully assist the teachers as an aide would. There is no PTA and the PTO is struggling. The school requires much maintenance and an overall makeover inside. The curriculum this year is intense and that's good. The children often receive books they can keep, workbooks they can write in and this makes learning enjoyable.

Last modified Chillum Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.