Hyattsville, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted November 19, 2014
This school is the worst school ever... one day, on my way to pick up my daughter. I Saw One of the school teacher yelling at the student, telling her "your so stupid" right in front of the other kids. I looked at the teacher and told her, I hope my daughter's teacher don't talk to her like that. And she just walk back in her class...

Posted April 24, 2014
This school is not good at all my daughter told me That the teacher said that she hates kids ain't nobody do anything because most of the kids are Latinos. They don't invest any money and programs for kids they care about to get paid only but they don't Love ther job there are no respect for Parents this is sad.

Posted March 06, 2014
This school is horrible. The teachers/Principal do not care if your child learns anything. It seems as if they want their paycheck and go home. They are not very well spoken and very unorganized. They do not offer any type of learing programs for the childrend that need help. They do not challenge the kids. There are a few teachers that I can say really care. I think that the school as a whole needs to be re-evaluated..... DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE.. IT IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE.......

Lewisdale Elementary School 5

Posted May 25, 2009

Lewisdale Elementary School 4

Posted November 04, 2005

Lewisdale Elementary School
2400 Banning Place, Hyattsville, MD  20783
Last modified Lewisdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lewisdale Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top