Bad
Good

Wonderful people. Whenever i call someone always answers and pass my message on to the right person

Principal it's great I wish all are like her she is a very nice at this school pushing kind too get the right place education thanks for you jobs

I visited Ridgecrest today as it is the assigned school for our neighborhood. I was able to meet with the principal and she gave me a tour of the school. It is an old school so the outside is a little run down, but the inside was very nice. I was also happy to see how pleasant and engaged the kids are. The principal is a no nonsense type; however, the kids genuinely like her and she was very interested in what they were doing. She also gave a detailed explanation of test scores and I will say I was amazed. I was considering private school, but after my meeting I will have no problem sending my child to this school.

I was assigned to the principalship of Ridegcrest ES in June 2011 and have since taken measures to engage our staff, parents and community in supporting our students as they grow to become productive members of our society. We are the Ridgecrest Rockets and we are "Blasting off to High Achievement".... I invite members of the community to stop by and observe our Rockets in action. You may even experience our teachers in the Mission Control Center as they colllabrorate and share best practices.

This is a school that does NOT should not be recomended to any parent to have kids at the teachers and principal don t try to help the kids or the parents at all. there is no involment or comunication from teachers to parents. my Son was in the p-k while my daugther in the second grade and the teacher instead of calling me she would tell my daugther what was going on with my son SAD i know not even a call or an e-mail. glad my Kids are not in this school NO more

Don't consider this school for your child. I wish I had read these reviews before considering this school. Thankfully, I have my daughter in another school. Zero relation with parents. Close this school or change the entire staff- beginning with principal.

The school is not a place to send your child - the principal, and teachers are not supportive. Find another school for your child.

Administration have less regard for parents, and in the process students become the victims. This school needs a complete revamp- from up to down.

i wiuld say that ridgecrest is an ok school but they could atleast have a better playground and better equipment. their arent many good actities and the teahers,staff,and principal are neglectful to students so this school isnt too great and its not a pocket full of sunshine at all not even close lots of studen have been transferred too

In the past 2 years Ridegecrest has let the subpar teachers go, so the faculty is hardly recognizable anymore. All teachers are now highly qualified and there is a new principal. Time will tell how the change affects school scores, but it is a step in the right direction.

Last modified Ridgecrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.