George E Peters Adventist School 5

Posted November 20, 2014
I am so happy I put my child in this school. The school has a great staff and they care for and nurture the students. I recommend that everyone with children should look at this school.

George E Peters Adventist School 1

Posted August 27, 2014
One of the best decisions I have ever made was taking my child out of this school. The principal is wonderful and does his very best to assure his students. Unfortunately, many of the teaching staff leave much to be desired. Glad I am gone.

George E Peters Adventist School 5

Posted November 26, 2012
The best students & parents at the best school! Small class sizes, more one-on-one attention, developing the whole child= physical, mental, and spiritual growth.

George E Peters Adventist School 4

Posted November 02, 2009
G. E. Peters Adventist School has a qualified, caring and supportive staff who are concerned not only with educating children, but also emphasize character development in a postive environment with a strong christian foundation! BJB (Brinklow)

George E Peters Adventist School 0

Posted April 21, 2008
My two boys go to this school and I am very pleased with it.

George E Peters Adventist School
6303 Riggs Road, Hyattsville, MD  20783
Last modified George E Peters Adventist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
George E Peters Adventist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top