Valley Elementary School 5

Posted December 05, 2013
Valley is a great school. The teachers and staff are great. You can tell the teachers are not just there for a pay check they care about the kids and want to see all of the kids excel. If I've ever had an issue staff has always been very responsive and willing to work with me to reach a good outcome. I'm glad my daughter has been able to attend Valley. I think it is one of the best elementary schools in Frederick Countuy

Valley Elementary School 1

Posted August 09, 2013
Run, That is all I have to say. The school is set in the middle of a small town where everyone knows (or think they know) everyone's business. The staff is rude and indifferent to parents and their concerns. When people gripe about what is wrong with the public school system, I am certain they have Valley in mind. The teaching is subpar. There is no structure or discipline. The only time a student gets attention if he is related to one of the staff (which happens alot) or mommy is butting in with extensive volunteering. (PTA gets your kid a pass) I blame the groundwater.

Valley Elementary School 5

Posted May 17, 2011
Valley is an excellent school! I'm very happy that kids were able to go there! The teacher's are wonderful and the parents are very involved.

Valley Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2008
Valley is a very good school for students who want to be successful. The teacher are focused on each student and if a student has problems the staff will support the student and help him or her to solve it. This is a very supportive school and I think the school is one of the best elementary schools of Frederick County. I am very happy that my son had the opportunity to be taught by Valley teachers.

Valley Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2004

Valley Elementary School
3519 Jefferson Pk, Jefferson, MD  21755
Last modified Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top