PK-9, 11-12
Kensington, MD

Posted April 04, 2014
My kid has multiple intensive needs, and I could not be happier with Stephen Knolls. He is in PEP Beginnings. The teachers and staff are creative, experienced, devoted, caring. I would never have imagined that I could find a public school that was so perfect for him. One of my other kids, who is not disabled, visited the school and said he wished he was disabled so he could go there! I wish there were more communication amongst the parents.

Posted September 24, 2009
My daughter is in this special school, the teachers and stffs are very nice!

Posted July 17, 2005
Stephen Knolls is a fantastic, nuturing environment for special needs children. The teachers and therapists are top notch. Innovative programs (cooking classes, a student-grown greenhouse, and school musicals) as well as high-tech savvy staff with augmentive communication gizmos galore make SK the best school in Montgomery County for kids with multiple disabilities. My son loves going to school, and I'm thrilled with the enthusiasm of his teachers and therapists!

Posted June 09, 2005
This is an excellent school for severely and profoundly handicapped and retarded students. The teachers and therapists are supportive and energetic. My child is very happy there. The Parent-Staff Association works to provide extra activites for the children. Music, art, adapted PE and a hydrotherapy tank are available for the students.

Stephen Knolls School
10731 St Margaret's Way, Kensington, MD  20895
Last modified Stephen Knolls School is a Public school that serves grades PK-9, 11-12
Stephen Knolls School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top