Kingsville, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted August 22, 2014
Last year we transferred our daughter from Perry Hall Elementary to St Stephen. She was going into the 2nd grade so we all were nervous about the switch. We were amazed how welcoming everyone was to us. The parents, faculty, and children are so warm and caring. The education she received surpassed our expectations. She has excelled academically and socially. The school has great extra curricular activities too. In one year, we have all made so many friends. It's not just a school, it's a family. Someone asked Kelsey why she liked her new school. Her answer confirmed that we made the right choice. She said "Because everyone is nice to me and each other." We couldn't be happier at St. Stephen!

Posted May 30, 2014
Faith, values, education...Saint Stephens is thriving! They are building a new Pre-K building for 3 and 4 year olds that will open in fall of 2014. They are also preparing to add air conditioning to the main K-8 school building. Wifi throughout the campus and more I-pads being added for the students. The school is an island of sanity in an insane world. This is the America you grew up in- Church on Sunday, family picnics, carnival, school plays, involved parents. Saint Stephen can be summed up in one moment- in the middle of recess when the Church bells ring all 300+ students stop, stand silent, and face the Church. Its truly amazing and heartwarming to witness. The teachers and parents are very involved and act as one big family. You will not be disappointed! Your child is worth the investment!

Posted December 05, 2013
We left a local public school for St. Stephen. I had no idea what a private school was all about since all I've ever known is public. It has far exceeded my expectations. It's a very loving and friendly atmosphere. My child is thriving and loves going to school! The principal to the maintenance man work very hard to make a great school even better.

Posted September 29, 2011
We are very pleased with our experience so far at St. Stephen . I have been especially impressed by the faculty and staff at St. Stephen and their mastery of their craft. My children love coming to school every day and I know their teachers genuinely care about the success of the students both academically and socially. It really is like a 2nd home to us and that is a wonderful feeling!

Posted April 20, 2010
It is like a 2nd family to all of the children who attend. The parents can feel that their children are well cared for while being well educated.

Posted April 19, 2010
I've taught at St. Stephen School for 23 years. My children all graduated from here, and my grandchildren will be attending soon. This school has a family atmosphere, very supportive parents, teachers who always put the concerns of their students first, and a faculty with whom it has my pleasure to work. I love this place!!!

Posted April 19, 2010
Great teachers, great curriculum. My grandkids are so happy there.

Posted April 19, 2010
As a parent and a teacher, I cannot imagine working in any other school. St. Stephen is a blessing for both me and my children.

Posted April 19, 2010
Wonderful teachers and staff. They make you feel like family. My daughter loves going to school.

Posted April 19, 2010
St Stephen School is a wonderful Catholic school. L feel my children have been enriched to the upmost standard in education and their faith.

St Stephen Parochial School
8028 Bradshaw Road, Kingsville, MD  21087
Last modified St Stephen Parochial School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Stephen Parochial School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top