Kingsville, MD

Posted February 15, 2015
Our family has been at RCCS for 7 years and I have children in middle and grammar school. I looked at every school within a 1/2 hour radius and determined that RCCS gave our children the best education- especially liked that it went through 12th grade and was accredited. The curriculum is college preparatory and very challenging- as good as some expensive, prestigious catholic high schools. RCCS excels at teaching students how to think and write. Our friends with high school students have gotten amazing college scholarships and have said the school's guidance counselor has been so helpful with college direction and scholarship suggestions. My children love their nurturing and knowledgeable teachers- they make learning fun! They learn cursive, math facts, spelling, and Latin (helpful for SATs). I can help with math as they teach the way I learned math! I love when my kids tell me an obscure bible story they learned or pray for a fellow student's request. My children have participated in sports, drama, band, and yearbook. I love their friends and their family's values! RCCS is such a blessing and I thank God for the staff that make it a great school!

Redeemer Classical Christian School 3

Posted August 06, 2014
RCCS offers very good classes for debate, speech, and literature. In general, the quality of the classes really depends on the teacher. While most of the teachers were helpful and loving towards the students, I think that it's just as important that the administrators and leaders of the school show more compassion and grace (which is a message Christians preach and should follow) I was pretty disappointed at the lack of understanding some of the administration/teachers had towards students. However, all institutions have their own set backs. In all, RCCS is a good school, but be sure to teach your child Christian values yourself.

Posted July 03, 2013
Redeemer is an excellent place for kids to grow and learn in challenging and loving environment. They offer many programs and family events outside of the classroom as well. It has been a great place for all three of my children to experience, especially the last three years!

Posted August 19, 2012
The Maryland Dept of Higher Education shows that Redeemer's test scores qualify for more scholars than many private school in Baltimore(beat out Gilman, Roland park Country, NDP among others). Teaching Latin, Logic, Debate and Speech makes a difference.

Posted December 02, 2011
I have been at this school for many years. I think this is the best year yet! The athletic programs are great considering the small size. And the drama program is wonderful. It is amazing to see how God uses the talents of the students. I am very pleased with the faculty and staff.

Posted December 14, 2010
This is my first year at the School and my children completely love the school. I am blessed to have finally found a school that share the values as I teach my children. The parents are friendly, the kids are friendly and truly seem to care about each other. The teachers and Dean of the Grammer School are Great! It is definately a school to consider.

Redeemer Classical Christian School

Posted September 29, 2009
It is a close knit family with Godly values. The teachers teach because they love the Lord and want to share their passion for learning with the children. Their future is a bright one at Redeemer!

Posted November 12, 2008
We have been at Redeemer for 5 years and now have 3 children enrolled. We love it! Great academics and the teachers really care about the students.

Redeemer Classical Christian School
6415 Mount Vista Road, Kingsville, MD  21087
Last modified Redeemer Classical Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Redeemer Classical Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top