PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This is our first year at St. Paul's after transferring from another school. I couldn't be happier with the quality and breadth of education our children are receiving. There's a very strong focus on the basics of reading, math, science, etc, with the added benefit of being Christ-centric. Mr. Robson is a wonderful principal, and all of the teachers and staff are friendly, compassionate, and clearly love their job. Their parents group is very involved, and you truly feel like parents are an important part of the school. If you are looking for a warm, caring, family-oriented school, St. Paul's is the right choice for you. There isn't a wide variety of fine arts opportunities because it is such a small school, but they have a talented new music teacher, and I think they are working on expanding these programs as the student body grows. Their before and after care arrangements are great for parents who work outside the home.

Amount of homework: Agree

Feel like the amount of homework is right to reinforce what's being taught, but not so much that our kids are overwhelmed. At a previous school, our children often came home stressed and overwhelmed about homework. Now they seem to have the same amount of work, but are happier and less anxious. Something has to be different at St. Paul's - I can't quite put my finger on it but think it may be that their teachers emphasize effort and instill a sense of responsibility in them (let them know that they have the power in them to choose to do well). I know that sounds cheesy but I think it's true - our kids are learning so much!

Amount of homework: Agree

Enough, maybe a little too much, but that's ok. I feel my son is well prepared for high school because of it.

I can not imagine loving a school more. The teachers are all so loving and kind, the curriculum is excellent, the before/after care is great, the administrative staff is SO kind and sweet, and the principal and pastor are wonderful men, very engaged in the children and their families! I am so blessed to have my two boys there. I love the school and the church!

My son loves using his netbook everyday and I love that everyone knows his name and who he is.

St. Paul's is an excellent school - small class sizes - large clean, bright classrooms - excellent staff - lots of opportunities for parents to be involved. We feel thankful and blessed to have found St. Paul's.

St. Paul's is a hidden treasure in Kingsville! I have had 3 children who have gone to St. Paul's, one is still in the school the other two have moved on to high school. The two who have moved on were well prepared and are excelling. The one who is still in the school loves it! The class sizes are small and the teachers are warm, caring and always available to give extra help. There are so many extracurricular activities for my child to get involved in too. He just started soccer practice this week, there is also a basketball team in the winter and he can't wait to start rehearsals for the spring play. We were so impressed with the school and friendly faces who work there that we also became members of St. Paul's Church

Small class size which allows for individualized learning and time for students to explore beyond the text book. My children have been to both public and private schools in the Baltimore area and they are very challenged and nurtured here at St Pauls.

Great small school with strong academics comparable to private city schools at a fraction of the cost. We have two children that attend St Paul's and we enjoy the relaxed safe environment. Great middle school basketball team.

My 3 children attend St. Paul's they all started in the P-3 program. Now my daughter will graduate from there next year. It is a wonderful place for them to grow.

Last modified St Pauls Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8