Kingsville, MD

Posted November 03, 2013
My son loves using his netbook everyday and I love that everyone knows his name and who he is.

Posted September 23, 2013
St. Paul's is an excellent school - small class sizes - large clean, bright classrooms - excellent staff - lots of opportunities for parents to be involved. We feel thankful and blessed to have found St. Paul's.

Posted September 19, 2013
St. Paul's is a hidden treasure in Kingsville! I have had 3 children who have gone to St. Paul's, one is still in the school the other two have moved on to high school. The two who have moved on were well prepared and are excelling. The one who is still in the school loves it! The class sizes are small and the teachers are warm, caring and always available to give extra help. There are so many extracurricular activities for my child to get involved in too. He just started soccer practice this week, there is also a basketball team in the winter and he can't wait to start rehearsals for the spring play. We were so impressed with the school and friendly faces who work there that we also became members of St. Paul's Church

Posted August 27, 2013
Small class size which allows for individualized learning and time for students to explore beyond the text book. My children have been to both public and private schools in the Baltimore area and they are very challenged and nurtured here at St Pauls.

Posted August 26, 2013
Great small school with strong academics comparable to private city schools at a fraction of the cost. We have two children that attend St Paul's and we enjoy the relaxed safe environment. Great middle school basketball team.

Posted May 29, 2010
My 3 children attend St. Paul's they all started in the P-3 program. Now my daughter will graduate from there next year. It is a wonderful place for them to grow.

Posted January 29, 2009
My daughter is attending the Pre-K3 class this year, 2 days a week. After always being at home with her, I was a bit nervous about how she would handle transitioning to school for the first time. She did wonderfully, and the teachers really helped to make the transition as smooth as possible. The teachers are very motherly and caring, which was very important to me. My daughter loves her teacher, her classmates and the school. She always asks to go back. The class-size is also small - a plus for me, and the parents are very involved.

Posted January 09, 2004
We had to move out of state and we hated to leave St. Paul's. Now that we are at another school, we really, really miss St. Paul's! The administration and staff are awesome and my son loved it there...I am ready to move back to Maryland just so he can go to school there!

St Pauls Lutheran School
12022 Jerusalem Road, Kingsville, MD  21087
Last modified St Pauls Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Pauls Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top