Posted August 04, 2014
As a parent of a current student of PVES, I could not be more pleased with this school. We moved here from out of county and have the perspective to know how truly wonderful the education, parent involvement and staff commitment are - I would not hesitate to recommend this school!

Posted June 21, 2014
This is a great school with wonderful, caring staff! The students are very nice kids and the PTA is amazing!

Posted October 29, 2009

Pleasant Valley Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2008
My children go to this school. It was a good school, but now with all the no child left behind act the teachers can not teach what is needed nor do they have the time. I have found some teachers not in the right profession at this school. Unable to work with the children in a positive manner. It's a shame to have your child go through a whole year with a teacher that should not be.

Posted September 25, 2005
- a former student
This was a great school! I learned at my own pace and the teachers were wonderful! It was small so we had a personal feel to our education. I felt safe in Pleasant Valley Elementary!

Posted September 25, 2005
- a former student
I, as a former student of Pleasant Valley Elementary must say that this was the greatest school I have ever been to. It is a small school, so I really felt like I was getting personal attention. The only thing I disliked about this school was that some of the classes did not interest me as much as they should have. I was an advanced student, and I kind of felt like the 'more advanced' people in each grade were not getting 'more advanced' classes. Other than that, I loved this school. Everyone was wonderful to me.

Posted January 21, 2005

Pleasant Valley Elementary School
1707 Rohrersville Rd, Knoxville, MD  21758
Last modified Pleasant Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top