Landover, MD
Before care: Yes

William Paca Elementary School 1

Posted August 16, 2013
I had the displeasure of attending this horrible school. Not only is it extremely unorganized but the office staff is rude, and unhelpful and act as if doing there job is a chore. As previously stated if you can AVOID sending your kids here.

Posted October 12, 2009
this school is very unorganized and does not keep the parents informed of whats going on with your child,this school is unexceptable to me very unexceptalbe to me I encourage anyon who can send there child to private school or another school beside william paca elem

Posted March 19, 2008
I do not like the lack of outreach and communication by my childrens teachers here. They also are cutting the before/aftercare program for SY08-09. They will not be attending next year.

Posted August 16, 2007
my cild went one year it was a good year but the school is not doing that good and with no bus transportation I have taken her out this year by WPES

William Paca Elementary School 1

Posted August 15, 2007
My child transfered there in 2006. Before the transfer he was on track with his overall academic growth but since he started there his main concern was his saftety, he didnt learn anything. Just terrible.. I thank God that he wont be returning there this year because the school system sent letters to parents giving the option to get ouu kids out because that school is in academic trouble!

Posted October 12, 2005
Last year I believe 4th grade had a great year. My son had Ms Bates and Ms Newsome and they were great they really stress the learning process and was not like I have mine and its time for you to get yours. They really cared about the students. I am awaiting to see how this year goes and looking for postive results. The afterschool program I believe is great and it helped my third grader last year also. I believe that is a great benefit that the school has.

William Paca Elementary School 3

Posted August 08, 2005
Fourth Grade teachers were very involved with assisting with my son having a successful school year. Children should not be marked tardy/absent due to school bus unpredictable schedules and drivers. School needs more P.E. time and sport and other extra-curricular activities to form more of a community relationship with the parents and attending students. And implement a TAG program that I thought was already in place when I chose this school over Lake Arbor because of commute distance.

William Paca Elementary School
7801 Sherriff Rd, Landover, MD  20785
Last modified William Paca Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Paca Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top