Landover, MD
Students enrolled: ?
Before care: Yes

Matthew Henson Elementary School 1

Posted June 27, 2006
If you are searching for quality teaching for your child, along with a professional staff, I suggest you avoid Matthew Henson elementary at all cost.

Matthew Henson Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2005
Matthew Henson is a wonderful school with dedicated teachers. I observed them firsthand. Principal Vance is a dedicated educator. I am impressed with the teacher dedication and the extracurricular activities. The staff works diligently to provide a safe, nonviolent environment, which can be a challenge. I believe that more parent involvment would really catapult this school to the greatness it deserves.

Matthew Henson Elementary School 5

Posted March 09, 2005
- a former student
I am currently a Senior in a Frederick County High School.I attended the Montessori school in Matthew Henson, and it was the greatest learning experience I have ever had. It prepared me for not only middle school but high school as well. That may sound unbelievable strange, but it's true. Matthew Henson encourages its students to excel. I strongly encourage parents to consider Matthew Henson for their child. It is a wonderful school with incredibly dedicated teachers and administration.

Matthew Henson Elementary School 5

Posted February 16, 2004
From the time school has started I have been there ever morning looking and listening to staff and most of all to my child and her classmates. What I see is that Mrs Vance is not only a great teacher but someone who takes pride in talking to the parents and keeping you updated with what she is working on in the classroom.

Matthew Henson Elementary School
7910 Scott Rd, Landover, MD  20785
Last modified Matthew Henson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6
Matthew Henson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top