Posted March 03, 2014
I went to this school for 5 years and loved it! It was an amazing school, unfortunately the county was determined to close it down, and in the end, they did. I made friends for life there! And I learned a lot! I was in the TAG program, and we had great teachers! It's too bad it closed, because I would certainly recommend it to anyone else with grade school-aged children.

Posted July 12, 2011
this is a great school had fun with friends teachers were great accept for 2 or 2 but overall i loves the school we did alot of fun stuff but we all got to work when it was time consider this school everybody

Posted March 09, 2011
Great School with the TAG program. Oackrest Elementary Science Bowl 2011 Winner!!!. You"ll see... :)

Oakcrest Elementary School 4

Posted February 10, 2004
I am impressed with the variety of educational offerings at this school. My 4th grade child is being exposed to 4 different foreign languages. The principal is committed and appears to be respected by the faculty and staff. My child's teachers do not feel it is a burden to have parental involvement. I am very pleased and my child enjoys going to school.

Oakcrest Elementary School
929 Hill Rd, Landover, MD  20785
Last modified Oakcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6
Oakcrest Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.