Landover, MD
Before care: Yes

Highland Park Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2014
Our daughter just started 4th grade in the TAG program at Highland Park. She has been at the school since 2nd grade, and we have been very happy with it. The TAG curriculum is innovative and academically challenging, and overall we have really liked the teachers. I would recommend Highland Park to anyone who is considering sending their child for the TAG program.

Highland Park Elementary School 5

Posted October 01, 2008

Highland Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2008
My daughter spent her Kindergarten yr here and I loved it. The teachers are intelligent and dedicated. The principal and vice principal have set effective and realistic goals for the entire HPES family. I wish that we wouldn't have had to move out of the area but I'm that her foundation for learning started out so well.

Highland Park Elementary School 0

Posted January 16, 2008
This is my first year at this school and I am very pleased with the quality of education that my child is receiving.

Highland Park Elementary School 0

Posted August 30, 2005
My child has a successful year at Highland Park in last year 2004-2005. Hopefully with him going to the 1st grade things will continue to go smooth. Also, love the Principal leadership and 100% involvement with the school. Keep up the good work.

Highland Park Elementary School
6501 Lowland Dr, Landover, MD  20785
Last modified Highland Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top