Catherine T. Reed Elementary School 4

Posted July 04, 2014
We moved last years in lanham my children were in a charter since kindergarden. At the beginning I admit, i was so unhappy that my kids have to go to C T Reed. because of the rating they had it was 2 out of 10. C T Reed is a very good school my Son graduate with a Presidential Award. I am a little afraid of Thomas Johnson Middle again but i want to give it a try. I give them a 4 stars

Catherine T. Reed Elementary School 5

Posted January 03, 2012
my friend referred me to the school when i move to the area, spoke highly of this school and is ture, teachers are good, school curriculume is excellent.And Principal only need to make envronment more welcoming.

Catherine T. Reed Elementary School 0

Posted May 20, 2010
My youngest nephew attends this school and had been in a special school in Montgomery County that didn't see his potential. This school has given him the guidance to prosper and show that intellegence that has always been there.

Catherine T. Reed Elementary School 3

Posted April 20, 2006
I feel that this school has lost a lot of it's status in pg county due to teachers leaving and the skill level of instructors left is not up to snuff. Although the staff is very helpful and work closely with parents this school is not what it used to be. I will definitely move my child. The principal is excellent, with a few good educators...But now enough to make it a good school anymore.

Catherine T. Reed Elementary School 2

Posted January 06, 2006
I have three children at Catherine T. Reed Elementary school. Unfortunately, I am very unhappy with the current level of leadership and quality of education at this school. Like most parents I am opting to either move from Prince Georges County or put all my children in private school.

Catherine T. Reed Elementary School 5

Posted October 17, 2005
This is my son's fourth year at CT Reed. I support the principal and believe she is doing a wonderful job. I also support the teachers. My son was having difficulty learning to read. The principal and her staff performed a series of tests and ensured that my son received the extra attention he needed. He's doing much better today and I truly believe that that shows the dedictation of the principal, teachers and other staff to each and every child.

Catherine T. Reed Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2005
I have two children of which both have attended CT Reed since the age of 5. Both of my children have developed strong relationships with teacher and students. I have to say that I have always felt safe with CT Reed. I know once my kids left home that I could depend on CT Reed to provide a safe and strong learning environment. The office staff and teacher take pride in their job, and even continue to ask about the well being of my child that moved to high school two years ago. I do think the current principal is lacking leadership, but the teachers make up for her weakness.

Catherine T. Reed Elementary School
9501 Greenbelt Rd, Lanham, MD  20706
Last modified Catherine T. Reed Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Catherine T. Reed Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top