Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

This school has been nothing but a headache to my child and our family. When we moved to the area we were advised to enroll in a private school or home school because the teachers have no control over the students which leaves room for disrespect to your child. They have very young teachers that are rude and front office staff that is never willing to help. They write your child up without warning and the leadership is awful due to lack of care, it makes you question if they truly enjoy helping students.

We moved last years in lanham my children were in a charter since kindergarden. At the beginning I admit, i was so unhappy that my kids have to go to C T Reed. because of the rating they had it was 2 out of 10. C T Reed is a very good school my Son graduate with a Presidential Award. I am a little afraid of Thomas Johnson Middle again but i want to give it a try. I give them a 4 stars

my friend referred me to the school when i move to the area, spoke highly of this school and is ture, teachers are good, school curriculume is excellent.And Principal only need to make envronment more welcoming.

My youngest nephew attends this school and had been in a special school in Montgomery County that didn't see his potential. This school has given him the guidance to prosper and show that intellegence that has always been there.

Last modified Catherine T. Reed Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.