Bad
Good

Magnolia Elementary is an EXCELLENT school. I love the teachers and the Principal is just a Beautiful Woman. My daughter's Teacher, Ms. Wiggins has given her a burst of energy and her self-esteem is at the top like never before. She can't wait until she gets to school. Ms. Canty the Music Teacher is OUTSTANDING! I LOVE MS. CANTY! She is very serious about her students! The Academics as well as the production of shows they put together is Phenomenal & Incredible! This is a First Rate School! You will love sending your child here! As a parent you want your child to get the best rounded education and arts that is available, and Magnolia definitely DELIVERS!!!! If you ever have a problem, Ms. Gillens, the Principal is so soft spoken and soothing that you know she will get to the bottom of what is going on and she handles everything with efficiency and gracefulness! Again, this is a first rate school! I'm Impressed!!!!!

My Children do attend Magnolia (2nd and 4th grades). The teachers feed parents on the children's performance, behavior and assignments on a daily basis. The amazing thing is that there is good follow up.

I was a little weary with my children going to Magnolia Elementary because I was so hung up on Seabrook which they had previously attended but then I went there & now I think it is an AWESOME school because of Ms. Sutton. Both my daughters were in her kinergarten class & she was one of the main reasons I kept them at that school. The guidance counselor, Mrs. Bettis & the office staff were great women too. The principal seemed nice but I didn't have to much rapport with her as I did with the others. The one thing I didn't like which is why I gave it a lower rating was they didn't let me go to the class from time to time to just observe. However the very detailed questions I'd ask my children assured me that they were not being mistreated.

My children go to this school, and I've always felt it was a wonderful place for my children to attend. ALL THE STAFF is friendly, and have had great communication with me about my children. I just read the other post, and was shocked someone would write such bad things about this school.

When I read the reviews for Magnolia I was sold on sending my child to this school. BEWARE DO NOT send your child to this school. This school is NOT GOOD in helping your child succeed. I monitored a few of the classrooms and noticed the disrespect the teachers give to the students. The faculty/staff is a gossip mill - with lack of enthusiasm for teaching. I have yet to see one happy teacher in the building. The principal is allowing poor classroom instruction to take place. She seems to be a very nice lady but has no real authority over the teachers. The teachers scream at the children and speak with a lot of sarcasm. This school really needs HELP.

I've worked at a few schools in the county, and I must say this is the best school I have worked at!!! The staff is very involved, and they work very hard to accommodate every student. There are many clubs before and after school, and the children really seem to enjoy it here. The principal is very involved!!

I must say that I am proud to be a teacher at Magnolia Elementary School. The principal is great and the staff is very team oriented and willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. We work together as a family and the students are like our own children. At Magnolia we truly live by the motto ' No Child Left Behind.'

It is very organized and friendly by my opinion it is the best place to get educated Magnolia is also a clean place most of the time and the students can focus without worrying about what they are wearing that is why we have uniform

My son was in the 6th grade at Magnolia last year...the 6th grade team was wonderful! My son came from a Christian School and he adjusted well because the staff kept the students on target. I was sad that my son was leaving. The 6th grade prepared my son for 7th grade, I am grateful

My experience for the first year has been wonderful. My daughter teacher was great, but the key factor to all is to work together as a team effort. I was nervous entering her into a public school (coming from a Christian Academy), but she has done well and I was able to form a great relationship with my childs teacher to make sure that she was able to get the teaching she needed. I also think that if you have teachers who are well-trained, then your child will also excel. I also think the Principal, Vice Principal and the Before and Aftercare Coordiantor are awesome, they are like mothers away from home.....they care and they will correct them if needed. Kudos to a Great school and a wonderful staff.

Last modified Magnolia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.