Lansdowne, MD

Sisters Academy Of Baltimore 5

Posted July 03, 2011
Sisters Academy Is a excellent school.I hope to send my baby girl there when she get in fifth grade.I could not have picked a better school.Sisters Academy keep doing what yall do yall are great.

Sisters Academy Of Baltimore 0

Posted September 23, 2008
Last year this school had it first graduating 8th grade class. I am extremely fortunate to be part of this amazing opportunity. This school provides a wonderful environment for 2 of my daughters to grow!! They have learned to so much about themselves. They have been exposed to many great opportunites that they probably would never have experience had they not been accepted to attend. My oldest will be gradutating this year. I will be sad but happy and proud. I know that the school has prepared her for her next journey. The classes are small the teachers are great! The curriculim is challenging but because the classes are small everyone gets all the help they need. This year a choir had been added as well a foreign language. Hopefully they soon will have sports but all in all this is a wonderful school. They are growing!!

Sisters Academy Of Baltimore
139 1st Avenue, Lansdowne, MD  21227
Last modified Sisters Academy Of Baltimore is a Private school that serves grades 5-8
Sisters Academy Of Baltimore Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top