Largo, MD
Before care: Yes

Perrywood Elementary School 1

Posted April 22, 2014
My child and I had the worst experience at Perrywood. I can speak against all the teachers but specifically 2nd grade and the administration failed repeatedly to meet the core standards of the PG County school system.

Perrywood Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2014
The school is great. The principal and her staffs are doing a good job. Thanks to the PTA for being so involve

Posted October 08, 2013
My school is great, the teachers are good with the kids, the parents are getting more involve and the student are doing what they need to do to succeed.

Posted March 06, 2013
I currently have a grandson attending Perrywood Elementary and I give this school nothing but praise. His brother is a recent graduate and didnot fare as well as we had hoped, but that was his doing. The principal, vice-principal, teaching staff, food service employees, as well as the maintenance staff, I made it my business to get acquainted. As a concerned parent or grandparent, it takes the ENTIRE village to make the needed difference.

Posted January 27, 2013
My daughter's experience has been great at Perrywood because my husband and I have been involved. The PTA is AWESOME!!! It's no secret that there are great concerns with finding great educators. They are dealing with children/parents that challenge them emotionally. We understand that every teacher is not equipped to teach every child. Unfortunately it's this way. We stay involved and we let the teacher know that we have their back. We all love our children and want the best for them. I had an experience with one teacher in 3rd grade because she did not know how to deal with a child that was bullying my child. We got with the principal and teacher to make sure our child was able to attend school without being worried about the bully. Pick your battles. I love my daughter just like any parent love their child. All children should be loved. I love Perrywood. We reap what we sow. We so love, understanding and care. We get that back. I hope this will help someone not only at Perrywood but at any other public or private school. Peace

Perrywood Elementary School 3

Posted May 13, 2012
School is good but a particular Grade 3 teacher is terrible.If your child is put in her class(you will find out),please,please request for another teacher.A parent warned me when my kid was put in her class,I did not listen.Now I am regretting it.

Posted December 03, 2009
My son is in kindergarten this year at Perrywood and his teacher (Dr. Boston) is AWESOME. She has a passion for teaching and children. She really challenges the children in the area of reading and spelling. The kindergartens will have a strong reading foundation when they go to the first grade. They also have a active PTA.

Posted November 17, 2009
I am a parent at Perrywood elementary school. I love the school. My son used to be in private school but now in perrywood. Mrs. Jamison is my son teacher in second grade, she is very good. The principal is graet. I My expectations are very high and the school met all our expectations. I pray that the school will not change. Less i forget the PTA president and all parents are doing marvelous job. Kudos.

Posted October 16, 2009
I attended this school and just graduated last year excellent teachers and an excellent principal and you can come to the guidence Ms.Page about anything I reccomend this school to any child I graduated with a 4.0 GPA Excellent Academic Ciriculum overall grat school

Posted August 26, 2009
I really like Perrywood Elementry school. My daughter's teacher, Mrs. Wilson took her time with the kids and worked really hard with their development. I hope that she continues to receive the same care and devotion to learning from her new 1st grade teacher Mrs. Bradley.

Perrywood Elementary School
501 Watkins Park Dr, Largo, MD  20774
Last modified Perrywood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perrywood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top