Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The administration is supportive of the teachers and the teachers, in turn, provide effective, tailored instruction based on the child's ability. I had 2 children attend this school over the last 9 years and have always had a positive experience with the teachers and staff. The community and PTA have a large presence as well at the school. It is true what they say, "It takes a village to raise a child." Forest Ridge and its community is a prime example of this!

I have two kids at Forest Ridge, and our experience has been fantastic so far. We've had excellent teachers, challenging work and the kids are excited to attend school each day. The PTA is very active and involved, which makes for a positive experience for the students, the teachers, parents and administration.

I have two children enrolled at FRES and I could not be happier. The staff is very welcoming and the teachers are extremely engaging. I am surprised that the school is only rated at a "7". It is a 10/10 in my book!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They are extremely prejudice! They don't care about minorities. I hope they fire the principal!!!!!

PREDJUICE!!!!!! Don't do it!!!!!! Worst experience ever!!!!!!!!!! So glad my daughter is gone now!! Principal should be fired!

This school is FANTASTIC! Not only are the staff top notch, the community that surrounds "the Ridge" are great too. Three of my four girls attend currently and I wouldn't move for anything!

I have a first grader at Forest Ridge who has been doing really well since she entered last year in Kindergarten. She was already very advanced in reading when she entered and her teachers have consistently been pushing her to reach her full potential. Very early on she was grouped according to her reading ability and according to math ability (in a separate group meeting with a different teacher), so it's clear to us that FRES teachers really care about their little learners and are doing their best to help them excel by offering appropriate teaching material. My daughter loves all of her teachers. The PTA is also very active. I am pleased to see the school's rating at 7 this year up from a 6. I couldn't understand why the rating had dipped so low because our experiences have always been quite good. I expect the rating to continue to rise based on what we've seen!

I love this school! My daughter was really behind in learning, but as soon as she came here she went sky high!!! I just love the teacher they are a really big help.

Our family loves this school. The teachers are very involved. The education they provide is outstanding!!

My children and I love Forest Ridge. The teachers are outstanding, highly motivating while making learning fun. They do an excellent job of bringing together lessons from all subjects into creative programs and projects. The PTA is wonderful, an energic and dedicated group who sponsor many activities for the students.

Last modified Forest Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.