Bad
Good

Special Education program is not effective at all it seems the bare minimum is done.

I am very happy with this school starting with the principal down to 6th grade teachers! We look forward to my daughters 7th grade year!

My son has mild autism and ADD and the teachers and special staff have been awesome. Next year my son will not need IEP.

This is an excellent school. My daughter loves it and is reaching her fullest academic potential. The teachers and principal are excellent. My other children also went to Hammond Middle School and it thoroughly prepared them for the rigors of advanced high school courses.

Great teachers, staff and principal. HMS is an excellent school and I am very pleased with the quality of instruction my son is receiving.

This school is one of the best schools I've been to. Most kids are so nice and most tea hers are nice and the principal is awesome!

I love this school so much it has great people and nice teachers I wouldn't trade it for the world.

During a recent assessment for the musical groups, students were rowdy and left unattended by adults. These students were causing commotion in the lunch area, disturbing others including fellow classmates. I feel as though I should be able to rate a lower than a unsatisfactory due to the obscenities displayed by the pupils.

Best school i have ever been to by far. I would give this school a 6 out of 5 if i could. The staff really cares about the students but there are a few teachers to watch out for...

I've attended Hammond for two years so far and it is just an amazing school. Friends from others schools are always very impressed at how advanced and hard- working Hammond students are. All the students and teachers are helpful and the chances that a new student attending Hammond Middle will find it hard to fit in are very, very slim. The teachers always find a new way to challenge students, but understand each and every child's specific needs and learning styles.

Last modified Hammond Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.