Laurel, MD

Hammond Middle School 4

Posted August 17, 2015
I am very happy with this school starting with the principal down to 6th grade teachers! We look forward to my daughters 7th grade year!

Posted July 24, 2015
My son has mild autism and ADD and the teachers and special staff have been awesome. Next year my son will not need IEP.

Posted June 04, 2015
This is an excellent school. My daughter loves it and is reaching her fullest academic potential. The teachers and principal are excellent. My other children also went to Hammond Middle School and it thoroughly prepared them for the rigors of advanced high school courses.

Posted March 30, 2015
Great teachers, staff and principal. HMS is an excellent school and I am very pleased with the quality of instruction my son is receiving.

Posted November 29, 2014
This school is one of the best schools I've been to. Most kids are so nice and most tea hers are nice and the principal is awesome!

Posted October 20, 2014
I love this school so much it has great people and nice teachers I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Hammond Middle School 1

Posted May 31, 2013
During a recent assessment for the musical groups, students were rowdy and left unattended by adults. These students were causing commotion in the lunch area, disturbing others including fellow classmates. I feel as though I should be able to rate a lower than a unsatisfactory due to the obscenities displayed by the pupils.

Posted November 28, 2011
Best school i have ever been to by far. I would give this school a 6 out of 5 if i could. The staff really cares about the students but there are a few teachers to watch out for...

Posted August 07, 2010
I've attended Hammond for two years so far and it is just an amazing school. Friends from others schools are always very impressed at how advanced and hard- working Hammond students are. All the students and teachers are helpful and the chances that a new student attending Hammond Middle will find it hard to fit in are very, very slim. The teachers always find a new way to challenge students, but understand each and every child's specific needs and learning styles.

Posted June 05, 2010
I've had two children graduate from Hammond Middle School. This school had an excellent GT Math program, an awesome music department, and challenging academic programs. The staff was interactive and supportive. One of my children had an IEP and the entire staff worked with me to ensure that he was successful. An A+ school!

Hammond Middle School
8110 Aladdin Dr, Laurel, MD  20723
Last modified Hammond Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hammond Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top