Laurel, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted November 29, 2014
This school is one of the best schools I've been to. Most kids are so nice and most tea hers are nice and the principal is awesome!

Posted October 20, 2014
I love this school so much it has great people and nice teachers I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Hammond Middle School 1

Posted May 31, 2013
During a recent assessment for the musical groups, students were rowdy and left unattended by adults. These students were causing commotion in the lunch area, disturbing others including fellow classmates. I feel as though I should be able to rate a lower than a unsatisfactory due to the obscenities displayed by the pupils.

Posted November 28, 2011
Best school i have ever been to by far. I would give this school a 6 out of 5 if i could. The staff really cares about the students but there are a few teachers to watch out for...

Posted August 07, 2010
I've attended Hammond for two years so far and it is just an amazing school. Friends from others schools are always very impressed at how advanced and hard- working Hammond students are. All the students and teachers are helpful and the chances that a new student attending Hammond Middle will find it hard to fit in are very, very slim. The teachers always find a new way to challenge students, but understand each and every child's specific needs and learning styles.

Posted June 05, 2010
I've had two children graduate from Hammond Middle School. This school had an excellent GT Math program, an awesome music department, and challenging academic programs. The staff was interactive and supportive. One of my children had an IEP and the entire staff worked with me to ensure that he was successful. An A+ school!

Posted June 27, 2009
Now that i am out of HMS. I will say that last 3 years were very good. MS.McGowan the Principal of Hammond was goos and so was Mr.Davis. The teacher were good some were good and some were great . Kids can join clubs it was just Great school and i will miss everyone that i talked to .

Posted June 12, 2009
Wonderful school. I had two sons attend Patuxent Valley Middle School and this school prepared my third son for high school better. Loved it!

Posted June 05, 2009
I'm in my last couple days as an 8th grader at Hammond and I have to say I have loved the last 3 years. All of the teachers are great although there are few that are exceptional and a few that are a tad boring. There are a bunch of clubs to join. The band ( which I am a proud member of) is fantastic, we've beat out the competition at Hershey Park the past couple of years and even won the whole thing last year. It's a good size, not too small and not too big. I definitely feel that I am completely ready to go on to high school( ATOWNN!!!) next year and succeed and HMS has made that possible.

Posted May 01, 2009
I go to Hammond Middle School, and it is great! The teachers are nice and they have alot of spirit! The teachers will not stop pushing you to do your best! There are alot of great things about them, but i want you to dicover the mysteries of Hammondd Middle school.

Hammond Middle School
8110 Aladdin Dr, Laurel, MD  20723
Last modified Hammond Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hammond Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top