Leonardtown, MD

Leonard Hall Jr Naval Academy 1

Posted December 09, 2014
Terrible. Great dykery has been committed on these grounds. Danger to all people with testicals...

Posted March 15, 2013
Wonderful school! I am so glad I made the decision to send my children to Leonard Hall Junior Naval Academy. Not only have there grades greatly improved but so have their attitudes. They tell me that they like the school better than public school and that it feels like they are going to school with family, and have more fun. They have been given the option to go back to public school but insist on staying.

Posted March 06, 2012
My son asked that we remove him from public middle school and enroll at LHJNA. This was due to having to deal with "the animals", his quote, at Esperanza Middle School. After transferring to LHJNA his grades shot up. The staff is comitted to the school and students. The children are students there not just another body in a class room. With the small class size no child is lost in the shuffle. The tuition there is the best money I've ever spent.

Leonard Hall Jr Naval Academy 4

Posted June 07, 2009
LHJNA is a wonderful school. My son transferred there mid-year from a PG County public school and it made a huge difference. My son struggled academically because he was overly 'social', public schools handles this by either giving in school suspension or ignoring the problem. I always heard from all of my son's teachers that he was very smart and was an A student not living up to his potential. Well, at LHJNA he has become the A student with more discipline and he is still social. I would recommend anyone that has a child that needs a little more discipline and academic attention to consider LHJNA. They have a bus that can pick them up everyday and drop them off as far as Bowie!!! My only criticism... the lack of sports programs and foreign language options.

Posted March 07, 2008
LHJNA is the finest school we have ever attended! The structure, small class size and focus on education as well as the leadership training is unequalled!

Leonard Hall Jr Naval Academy 4

Posted March 26, 2007

Posted January 16, 2005
- a former student

Leonard Hall Jr Naval Academy
41740 Baldridge Street, Leonardtown, MD  20650
Last modified Leonard Hall Jr Naval Academy is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Leonard Hall Jr Naval Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top