Lexington Park, MD

Lexington Park Elementary School 2

Posted November 17, 2013
This school may be great for students who are doing grade level work but if they are behind and need an IEP, forget it. They will fall further and further behind as the school claims they are giving the child all the support they need.

Lexington Park Elementary School 5

Posted October 17, 2011
I sent my daughter to this school for her pre-k and kindergarden years and was very impressed with the administrative staff, priniciple, and vice principle. This is a school where everyone truly cares about the kids and makes each and everyone of them top priority. We have been attending a "better" school (due to a change in location) and miss LPES greatly. On a side note I loved her Pre K teacher, Mrs Stadsvold, but was less than impressed with her K teacher (she seemed to have too much personal stuff going on and was distracted in the classroom).

Lexington Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2010
Being new to the area, I was hesitant in sending my children to Lexington Park Elm. However I was pleasantly surprised with the great year that my kindergartener and second grader had. I was very pleased with both the principal and vice principal. So far so good.

Lexington Park Elementary School 1

Posted March 02, 2010
Inappropriate music plays in the school off and on throughout the day. Students have been verbally insulted by staff. The do not take into account their own in actions when it comes to bullying. Quite apathetic and serve as merely a spring board to Spring Ridge Middle and Great Mills High in a lack of positive staffing and creation a generation of lost youth. Avoid all three of these schools if you can. Subsidiary to say the best.

Lexington Park Elementary School 0

Posted September 06, 2008
Lexington Park El is the unknown gem in the school district. It gets a bad rep due to the Title I status and the transitory population (the naval base is in the school boundaries). Ms. Fowler, the principal, is beyond excellent. When you enter the school you can see and feel the welcoming atmosphere. I have children in the 'top' school in the district, and one here due to the new accelerated program. I am so happy with this school I'm considering pulling my other children from the 'best' school and putting them here next year.

Lexington Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2005

Lexington Park Elementary School
46763 Shangri La Dr, Lexington Park, MD  20653
Last modified Lexington Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lexington Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top