Linthicum Heights, MD

Posted September 06, 2009
My 4 year old daughter went to the preschool for a year until we moved so I had to change schools. I was very sad to leave as we both loved it there! She really blossomed there- they spend a lot of quality one on one time with all the kids teaching letters, writing etc & it really showed very early on and she continued to learn by leaps and bounds. I picked her up all different times and would see the special time they were spending with each child without playing favorites. All of the teachers are very loving and the turnover that is common in the field does not exist at friendship. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants their child to be nurtured and loved by wonderful teachers - it really shows that they are not just going thru the motions for the paycheck.

Friendship Adventist School 4

Posted September 04, 2007
My son attends the preschool here and loves it! He's constantly learning new things and the curriculum assignments/actvity sheets are always sent home for the parents to review with the child. The teachers here really care about the children and Christ-centered values are consistently reenforced. The academic curriculum used has been highly effective--within the first week, my son was writing letters and completing full coherent sentences.

Friendship Adventist School 2

Posted December 15, 2006
I feel that the teachers do not push the children hard enough. They don't make the children responsible for their work or homework. They don't seem to be concerned about how the children are really doing . They give them grades just to satisfy parents and one particular teacher doesn't seem to listen but focuses on trying to out talk the parents.

Posted September 28, 2004
We have two children enrolled at this school, grades 2 and 4. This is their second year here. The teaching staff is wonderful! Their care and concern for our children's well being means a great deal. Not to mention that our children really enjoy going to school where they know that someone cares about them and wants to see them succeed at every turn. I would highly recommend this school to anyone searching for a christian school that values its children and in turn teaches them to value themselves.

Posted August 23, 2004
My son is now in Pre K at Friendship Adventist School. This is his 3rd year at this school. His first week (age 2) he started he was very quiet and never used his words to communicate. After one week, he came home talking as a new boy. We were very impressed. Within a month he knew his colors and shapes (age 2). Wow. Now he is going on 4 and has started Pre K, he uses his manners and plays well with all of the children. We are not adventist but are non denominational but the school does not enforce their religion on the children although they do read bible stories to the children. My son loves it.

Friendship Adventist School
901 Andover Road, Linthicum Heights, MD  21090
Last modified Friendship Adventist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Friendship Adventist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top