Linthicum, MD
Before care: Yes

St. Philip Neri Elementary School 2

Posted November 08, 2014
Did not prepare me for high school at all. The only good thing I have to say is that I am now in Honors Spanish and Honors English classes and I thank those teachers. Mrs. Pultro and Ms Burch were the best and strengthened my interest in English but the other teachers did not meet up to my needs. I never felt comfortable going to ask for help and the student environment made me feel very unwelcome here. Glad I've graduated however I do miss Mrs. Pultro and Ms. Burch.

Posted June 20, 2014
Another school year has come to a close. My children were so excited for the last day, but also were sad to leave their classmates and their teacher. They are looking forward to next year and having the chance to be a part of chorus, and the school play. The school builds their confidence, my child was very quiet, but actually was able to build that confidence to sing and perform in the Talent Show. Thank you SPN

Posted April 30, 2014
SPN is a wonderful school! Everyone knows everyone, so its more like a family. My son loves it, and I love the teachers he has had.

Posted April 30, 2014
St. Philip Neri School is an excellent school and prepared my four children for High School and to succeed into the future. If you what an excellent education than this is the correct school.

Posted April 30, 2014
I am an employee as well as a parent of two graduates of St. Philip Neri School. SPN is a very welcoming community where everyone is seen as part of the family. There is a great deal of parental support and involvement, and the teachers are top-notch. My own children graduated very well prepared for their private high school experiences. I would recommend our school to any prospective parent and encourage a visit to our campus to experience the school family all of us here enjoy.

Posted April 30, 2014
St. Philip Neri is an excellent school, the school main focus is for kids to learn. I like the fact that the Ms. Daley (the principal) and all other office personnel and teachers greeted the kids with their names, it makes everybody feel special.

Posted April 30, 2014
Being a teacher here for the past 39 years is testament enough for the love, integrity and quality of St. Philip Neri Elementary School, its students, parents , faculty , staff and administrators. There has been tremendous growth technologically, academically and spiritually throughout the years. There has been hurdles to leap over and reasons to celebrate. St. Philip Neri has continued to thrive! Community involvement, charitable activities and regular liturgical celebrations root SPN in its Catholic Identity. Keeping abreast of academic trends ,technological resources and maintaining business partnerships keeps SPN current and viable. Creating a welcoming environment for all persons at SPN keeps our school vibrant. At SPN we are always looking towards the future!

Posted April 12, 2014
St. Philip Neri School in Linthicum Maryland is a wonderful school. I have two sons who attend. They are in the fourth and second grades. The school provides a quality education. Religion is taught as a separate subject and elements of the Catholic faith are included throughout the day. For example, physical education classes are concluded with a prayer. The students attend mass the first Friday of every month. Parents are welcome to attend. In addition, the faculty and staff are excellent. The teachers care about the students and go the extra mile to provide extracurricular activities, such as the Technology Club and School Play. The faculty is very welcoming, greeting each student by name when they arrive in the morning. Parents are kept up-to-date about school events and information through a Thursday communication folder, email, and Facebook.

Posted April 09, 2014
St. Philip Neri is happy to announce that its 8th grade class, per usual, gained acceptance into the students' first choice high schools in the area. This is surely a testament to its small class sizes and superb teaching!

St. Philip Neri Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2014
St. Philip Neri is a great school with small sized classes which helps provide the best learning environment for the students. The teachers really care and so does the administration. It feels like an extended family there.

St. Philip Neri Elementary School
6401 S Orchard Rd, Linthicum, MD  21090
Last modified St. Philip Neri Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Philip Neri Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 53 reviews. Top