PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Small class size, caring and involved teachers, an attitude of positive communication with parents. Excellent academics, high expectations, support for students who need extra help. My six children have attended 4 different Catholic schools due to relocating/job moves. SPN is undeniably the best. Just wish we had been here for all the kids starting in pre-k!!!! It is so positive and friendly here I felt like I was in a Capra 1950s movie for the first year!

If I could give SPN -5 stars, I would. The bullying at this school is beyond atrocious and nobody cared when I was here which led to some terrible thinking. I seriously felt the need to forge a paper to try to get myself out of this school.

Did not prepare me for high school at all. The only good thing I have to say is that I am now in Honors Spanish and Honors English classes and I thank those teachers. Mrs. Pultro and Ms Burch were the best and strengthened my interest in English but the other teachers did not meet up to my needs. I never felt comfortable going to ask for help and the student environment made me feel very unwelcome here. Glad I've graduated however I do miss Mrs. Pultro and Ms. Burch.

Another school year has come to a close. My children were so excited for the last day, but also were sad to leave their classmates and their teacher. They are looking forward to next year and having the chance to be a part of chorus, and the school play. The school builds their confidence, my child was very quiet, but actually was able to build that confidence to sing and perform in the Talent Show. Thank you SPN

SPN is a wonderful school! Everyone knows everyone, so its more like a family. My son loves it, and I love the teachers he has had.

St. Philip Neri School is an excellent school and prepared my four children for High School and to succeed into the future. If you what an excellent education than this is the correct school.

I am an employee as well as a parent of two graduates of St. Philip Neri School. SPN is a very welcoming community where everyone is seen as part of the family. There is a great deal of parental support and involvement, and the teachers are top-notch. My own children graduated very well prepared for their private high school experiences. I would recommend our school to any prospective parent and encourage a visit to our campus to experience the school family all of us here enjoy.

St. Philip Neri is an excellent school, the school main focus is for kids to learn. I like the fact that the Ms. Daley (the principal) and all other office personnel and teachers greeted the kids with their names, it makes everybody feel special.

Being a teacher here for the past 39 years is testament enough for the love, integrity and quality of St. Philip Neri Elementary School, its students, parents , faculty , staff and administrators. There has been tremendous growth technologically, academically and spiritually throughout the years. There has been hurdles to leap over and reasons to celebrate. St. Philip Neri has continued to thrive! Community involvement, charitable activities and regular liturgical celebrations root SPN in its Catholic Identity. Keeping abreast of academic trends ,technological resources and maintaining business partnerships keeps SPN current and viable. Creating a welcoming environment for all persons at SPN keeps our school vibrant. At SPN we are always looking towards the future!

St. Philip Neri School in Linthicum Maryland is a wonderful school. I have two sons who attend. They are in the fourth and second grades. The school provides a quality education. Religion is taught as a separate subject and elements of the Catholic faith are included throughout the day. For example, physical education classes are concluded with a prayer. The students attend mass the first Friday of every month. Parents are welcome to attend. In addition, the faculty and staff are excellent. The teachers care about the students and go the extra mile to provide extracurricular activities, such as the Technology Club and School Play. The faculty is very welcoming, greeting each student by name when they arrive in the morning. Parents are kept up-to-date about school events and information through a Thursday communication folder, email, and Facebook.

Last modified St. Philip Neri Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8