PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter has attended Pilgrim since Pre-K. My wife and I have been very impressed with the school over the years. The teachers are great and the curriculum is excellent

Pilgrim Christ. Day School I rate the above school GREAT. The class size is small which is a Positive for me. My daughter has attended the school since kindergarten and she has excelled. She is is reading on a seventh grade level, and performs on a 6th/7th grade math level. The school board and church congregation are very involved in the lives of the children. I/we made a great choice. The children who graduated from Pilgrim Christian Day School go on to excel in middle and high school. Many many of the alumni have been successful. The school-board is involved in expanding the education of the children- computer class, Spanish, music, art and science. More parents are needed to get involved in the expansion of the school. Go Pilgrim Christian Day School.

Amount of homework: Agree

I believe the students receive adequate homework but I have observed my child and children receiving more because assignments because the children/students love learning.

Pilgrims Christian Day School is the worst school i could have ever placed my child in They have no school board they make up rules on a daily basis and they need to hire new administration chairman of the board will make up rules and children are terrified of her its a school not military DO NOT Send Your Child To This School

My child is a first year student in Pre-k and I must say it is the worst expierence ever. The teacher is clueless there is no structure, no direction and the leadership is a joke. I would not recommend this school. If you want your child to have music, art, foreign language, cafeteria, or gym this school is also NOT the one.

This is my daughters first year at Pilgrim. The small class size and the physically small size of the school allow the staff to know all the children by face AND by name. The fact that the school is small isn't a shock. I actually looked around and chose it for that very reason. Parent participation is low but thats on the parents. The administration seems to be very open to parent participation and suggestions. I am looking forward to adding that 5th star on the next review!!!!!

Pilgrims curriculum has been enhanced to better serve its students. All grades are now exposed to Music Thoery/performance, Art Classes, and Computer classes. Parenetal envolvement is low, but thats not the schools fault. Its up to the parents to be more involved with what their children are doing. When PTA meetings are held, only one or two parents show up! The PTA meetings are the best time to get involved with your childs teachers and the current administration. The only way, and best way to voice your opinions are to present them in person! Pilgrim is an average school, but their love for their children and their education is stellar. Yes the school needs some work in lots of areas, but speaking negatively about a christian school is not the way to fix the problems. I encourage current parents and new parents to get involved with your childs teachers!

My son attended Pilgrim from Pre-K to First grade. The classrooms are small, that was one of the best part. I had recommeded Pilgrim in the past. The school has changed over the few years my son attended. Pilgrim was like a family to me. For the shool to be private I think all teachers should have degrees in such area(s). There is no lunch room (do not offer hot lunches), they need to update the library. There is very few computers, no foriegn language available, no gym area (inside the building). Because the school is so small, all students should be at honor roll status. Spoke to the adminstration about my concerns, and those concerns were ignored. At one point of time I knew my son would finish Pilgrim, but am sorry to say I had to pull my son out the year 2007. Change is needed asap

Last modified Pilgrim Christian Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5