Posted November 01, 2013
This school is amazing! They teach to each student's individual level and not just the curriculum that is set. The teachers will adjust their lesson plans to encourage the children to learn more. My child is 4 and already learning to read. Another strong point is the integration of a second language starting at the preschool grade (age 3) The staff is warm and you leave your child every day knowing they will be well cared for

Posted August 24, 2013
ABCA is an excellent school with an excellent academic curriculum. Most children are reading, writing and doing basic math by the end of their K-4 year. My daughter is entering Kindergarten and is able to read at a 1st Grade level. She is also able to add small numbers surprisingly quickly. The faculty and staff are very nurturing, caring and loving. They teach tolerance, acceptance of others, good manners, charity, empathy and responsibility. Bullying and teasing are not tolerated. Small class size allows my child to get lots of one-on-one attention. Most parents are fairly well involved with the school and events. Unlike many of the public schools in the area ABCA actually encourages the parents to volunteer and be involved in the classroom. I am very satisfied with the quality of my daughters education and the positive, enriching atmosphere that she is growing up in.

Posted May 16, 2013
Arundel Bay Christian Academy is a wonderful school it teaches kids a wonderful experince of god expesscialy because i was a student their

Posted March 18, 2013
My 2 youngest children attended this school from k-4 thru 8th grade. Both excelled in high school, due in part to the solid foundation that was laid by the instruction they received. Great teachers, caring warm environment, and great leadership have made ABCA a great educational choice

Posted July 02, 2012
My daughter has attended this school for two years & we love it! Academics are superb & staff is great.

Posted March 04, 2011
My son has been at ABCA since K-3. He is now in 2nd grade. At the end of K-4, he was reading. Since he has been there, all of his standardized test scores has shown him above his grade level in all subjects. The atmosphere is very nuturing and the administration is very good. My son loves his school and as a parent, I have had a very postive experience.

Arundel Bay Christian Academy

Posted February 23, 2009
My son has attended ABCA since K-3. He is in his fourth year there in 1st Grade and is ahead of public school children in reading, language, computer skills and mathematics by at least one grade level. The small class sizes and unbelievable love and attention by the teachers is superior.

Posted November 01, 2008
I have 3 kids attending ABCA and I am very satisfied with the curriculum and the learning environment. My 4 year old entered prek 4 last year, not knowing much of his alphabet and having difficulty adjusting to a school setting. By the end of the school year, he was reading Step 1 readers. ABCA teachers have worked wonders with my other kids too.

Posted August 28, 2008
My child attended ABCA for 8 years. It is evident by visiting the campus that the teachers and staff provide a loving, caring environment for the children to learn in. The curriculum is challenging. The administration is great. Would highly recommend this school.

Posted February 22, 2008
My children have attended Arundel Bay for the last 10 years. This is a wonderful school. The teachers are wonderful and new principal (Tammie Hall) is a breath of fresh air. I would strongly recommend this school.

Arundel Bay Christian Academy
968 C Lower Pindell Road, Lothian, MD  20711
Last modified Arundel Bay Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Arundel Bay Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top