Lusby, MD

Posted November 04, 2011
Mill Creek is a wonderful school. We looked at all the better schools in Calvert and St Mary's counties. The student population at Mill Creek is small enough to allow each student individual attention. (It has about 1/2 the total number of students compared to St Mary's Co middle schools.) Upbeat atmosphere. Kids come from all walks of life. Some amazing families especially those involved in PTSA activities. Friendly office staff. Professional teachers --including a couple of super-stars. Low stress environment. Kids are free to be themselves. Not much of the fancy teen apparel --thank goodness. New principal is young, inspiring and willing to make the right decision rather than the convenient. School is a gem. Highly recommend it.

Mill Creek Middle School 4

Posted January 05, 2010
My daughter attended this school in 8th grade. It was our first experience with public school and its system. Overall our experience was very good and I feel blessed that we had an awesome transition from a private christian school to public. I had a couple of run-ins with the prinicpal. That whole initial experience gave me a very negative impression of him at the beginning of the year and to be honest his ability to lead, communicate to the children or adults didn't impress me by the end of the school year. The teachers were awesome and the curriculum and programs were well planned and executed. I was impressed with the school as a whole and would recommend it. Ms. Clark Parent 2007-2008 school year

Posted February 21, 2007
- a former student

Posted February 14, 2007
- a former student
It's an exceptionally good school, but the enforcement of the dress code is very odd. the education students receive at this school is very high-quality and the teachers are very supportive. Also, moving on to Patuxent High School and into Spanish III, I realized the quality of my foreign language education was superior. So all-in-all, MCMS should be your #1 choice.

Mill Creek Middle School 4

Posted October 03, 2005

Posted January 12, 2005

Mill Creek Middle School
12200 Southern Connector Blvd, Lusby, MD  20657
Last modified Mill Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mill Creek Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top