Posted June 05, 2014
This school is an amazing place to work. The girls are wonderful, smart and very motivated. The administration is terrific in so many ways. Our opinions are often solicited and heard. Consensus-building under the new president is amazing. It's great to be a part of an organization that is truly on the rise!

Posted October 08, 2013
My school is an amazing place. The teachers are always there with a helping hand if I do not understand what we are learning in class. The students are friendly and welcoming, which was amazing because I was all alone when I first started. The workload is challenging, but not impossible as long as you put in the effort to understand the information. The uniforms are not that bad, in fact they make my day a little easier. There are a lot of different extracurricular activities for one to partake in, such as Model UN, Book Club, and the various sports teams. Everyone can find a niche. Maryvale Preparatory School is an amazing school. I truly feel that this school made me r young woman I am today and helped prepare me for college in a way I feel I could not be if I had attended public school.

Maryvale Preparatory School 1

Posted August 23, 2013
No uniform skirts until November... as a new student/parent - not the way to handle it.. No information from the school just don't worry... what does that mean? Wear something.. very frustrated with the lack of informaton coming from the school.. NOT A GOOD WAY TO START THE YEAR!!!

Maryvale Preparatory School 0

Posted December 29, 2009
I graduated in 2007, and the quality of education at Maryvale is phenomenal. Sometimes it is tough going to an all girls' school and dealing with cliquey behavior, but the education makes it completely worth it. You are constantly challenged at Maryvale by the rigorous workload, but I have been extremely prepared for college and have developed great study and time management skills. Students here have to be motivated and willing to work extremely hard, or they will not be able to keep up academically.

Maryvale Preparatory School 1

Posted September 23, 2009
My child went here and did not like it at all!! The students were all mean to her and she was very miserable. She is glad she left.

Posted June 24, 2009

Posted March 21, 2009
I go here, and I love it here!!! We all are siters here and its (personally) better than co-ed. But we still have mixers. If your daughter wants friends for lifw, teachers who care, and a close community to spend 7 years ( or hopefully more) years with, come to Maryville!!! It is the best choice I have made so far. It is like a lanket of diverse cultures. Just because it is a Catholic School, doesn't mean that there can't be girls with different cultures attending here. I have a Jewish friend and a friend that is Muslim and so many more! We all just connect and I have only been here for 2 years. I can't wait or the rest of the journey, so far it has been a wonderous ride!

Posted January 15, 2008
This is a small, all girls, catholic school. I sent both of my daughters there and their education exceeded my expectations and were accepted to many great colleges. The classes are small and the teachers will give extra help. A plus plus! I wish I went there!

Maryvale Preparatory School 0

Posted July 21, 2007
Maryvale Preparatory School is a great school.

Maryvale Preparatory School
11300 Falls Road, Lutherville, MD  21093
Last modified Maryvale Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Maryvale Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.