6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Went there for three years in the early 80s. Was tough going for me but the teachers taught me great study habits and time management skills. I feel this school is part of me.

Middle school math teacher is not good. When over 1/2 the class fails, he is not teaching the material correctly. When the highest grade in the class is a c, he i not teaching the material correctly. When he tells the girls they dont work hard and it is their fault they are failing, he is not teaching at all. He has stripped away their confidence, motivation and self worth. In return, us parents get lip service.

The school has allowed the middle school math teacher to ruin the girls enthusiasm, motivation and confidence. When over half the class fails that speaks to his teaching. Yet, he blames the girls for not trying and they allow it. If you are told you try and when you do you still fail would you still try? NO! Everyone cannot be wrong! Nothing but lip service from the school. Shameful

This school is an amazing place to work. The girls are wonderful, smart and very motivated. The administration is terrific in so many ways. Our opinions are often solicited and heard. Consensus-building under the new president is amazing. It's great to be a part of an organization that is truly on the rise!

My school is an amazing place. The teachers are always there with a helping hand if I do not understand what we are learning in class. The students are friendly and welcoming, which was amazing because I was all alone when I first started. The workload is challenging, but not impossible as long as you put in the effort to understand the information. The uniforms are not that bad, in fact they make my day a little easier. There are a lot of different extracurricular activities for one to partake in, such as Model UN, Book Club, and the various sports teams. Everyone can find a niche. Maryvale Preparatory School is an amazing school. I truly feel that this school made me r young woman I am today and helped prepare me for college in a way I feel I could not be if I had attended public school.

I graduated in 2007, and the quality of education at Maryvale is phenomenal. Sometimes it is tough going to an all girls' school and dealing with cliquey behavior, but the education makes it completely worth it. You are constantly challenged at Maryvale by the rigorous workload, but I have been extremely prepared for college and have developed great study and time management skills. Students here have to be motivated and willing to work extremely hard, or they will not be able to keep up academically.

My child went here and did not like it at all!! The students were all mean to her and she was very miserable. She is glad she left.

I go here, and I love it here!!! We all are siters here and its (personally) better than co-ed. But we still have mixers. If your daughter wants friends for lifw, teachers who care, and a close community to spend 7 years ( or hopefully more) years with, come to Maryville!!! It is the best choice I have made so far. It is like a lanket of diverse cultures. Just because it is a Catholic School, doesn't mean that there can't be girls with different cultures attending here. I have a Jewish friend and a friend that is Muslim and so many more! We all just connect and I have only been here for 2 years. I can't wait or the rest of the journey, so far it has been a wonderous ride!

This is a small, all girls, catholic school. I sent both of my daughters there and their education exceeded my expectations and were accepted to many great colleges. The classes are small and the teachers will give extra help. A plus plus! I wish I went there!

Maryvale Preparatory School is a great school.

Last modified Maryvale Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12